Chapter IV

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later,Joonmyun and Jieun moved out to their house that he has bought earlier.His father-in-law helped him in designing the house.

"Its not as big as you thought,but I hope you like it",Joonmyun said as he opened the front door.

"Why waste your money for a big house if you knew you're going to live here alone?",she replied.

Jieun placed her stuff on the guest's room because for her,sharing room is a big NO.They will only have to share when they're at their parents' house but she made Joonmyun slept on the couch while she slept on the bed.

Joonmyun shook his head,disappointed in Jieun's action.For the time being he doesn't know what to do with her,he couldn't give up because he'd disappoint Jieun's parents and he doesn't want that to happen.He then sent a text to Kyungsoo,a good friend of his,wanting to meet up with him tomorrow.

__________

Jieun was packing her stuffs when she heard a knock on the door.It was Joonmyun,of course.

"When are you leaving?",is the first thing that Joonmyun asked.

"Do you need to know,Joonmyun-sshi?",she answered.

Taken aback by her words,Joonmyun sighed before answering her,

"Of course,Jieun.You're my responsibility now."

"Tomorrow.Is that enough?Listen carefully,Joonmyun-sshi.I'll be back in 3 more years and by that time I'm already 23 and I'm considering a divorce.Find someone else if you need to,I don't care,"

"Unfortunately,I'm not that kind of person Jieun.Finding someone else means I'm disappointing your dad-"

"And I wonder what did my dad helped you with till you act this way,I don't care do whatever you like but please don't try to find me while I'm away,that's a warning Joonmyun",she said,cutting off Joonmyun while glar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter