Chapter XVI

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV

I woke up to the sun shining across the room,my surrounding looks familiar..I’m in me and joonmyun’s room he must have brought me back here last night.How I hate being here after what he did to me.I stood up,rubbing my forehead because I still feel dizzy.Then Joonmyun came in,he stopped me.

“Where are you going?”,he asked.

“You don’t need to know”

“I’m sorry,Jieun-ah.Please forgive me and please don’t back off,you need me the most at this condition,I’m begging you..”

“I can live alone and I will raise the baby all by myself don’t worry I won’t trouble you”

Then he moved closer to me,he carefully wrapped his arms around me and slowly my tears started to form in my eyes.I’ve said something that I’m not sure of,I need him,I really do.

“We both know you’re not saying the truth.Please come back to me,Jieun-ah.I love you so much”

I released myself from the hug,I stared at him for a long time until I found myself responding with a nod.I don’t know where I got the courage to do so because I just nod.

“I love you too”,I said.

My cheek was already stained with tears then he carefully cupped my chin and wiped away all those tears and he wrapped me in a tight embrace.

“Thank you”

“So is it a girl or a boy?”,he cheekily asked me while resting his chin on my shoulder

“What do you think it will be?”,I asked back.

“Anything will do,we made it from our love so I don’t mind if it’s a girl or a boy”

His sentence made me stunned,he really loves me that much and I really regret for mistreating him in the past.

“And..about your sickness,I’m sorry jagiya”

“Please don’t be..I’m fine with it.Don’t worry okay?”,I said while turning to face him,I tip-toed trying to kiss his cheek.

“But I need you to promise me one thing,”I added,his hands are still wrapped around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter