Chapter XVIII

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Pl8HjcIjw

Joonmyun's POV

I was told that Jieun is in a very critical condition,in any other word,the chance of surviving is low to none.I carefully took a on the chair placed beside the bed,taking a look at her weak figure with uncountable number of wires flooding her body and also .It feels like there's a huge lump in my throat,I've been holding it in for days cause I don't want to let it out.I have to be strong.I don't want to let her go,I still need her and my son needs his mother too.I can't possibly raise him alone.Its not that I'm not capable enough in finding another wife,its just that I don't want to.

I let out a deep breath before I stood up and walked towards the nursery.I want me and Jeonhee to be with her all the time,its the least I could do.So she'd have strength to wake up.I remember when I was in the state of coma before,she tried every method so I could gain strength to wake up again.

Jieun is the strongest woman I've ever met,I couldn't be more proud of her.With her sickness and carrying our child at the same time isn't an easy thing but she managed to go through it,she hids the pain so I won't be worried.But I need her to be strong once again,me and Jeonhee needs her.

Jeonhee was awake when I took him from the nursery,the nurses told me that Jeonhee needs to be feed by his mother and it made my vision blur because tears were starting to build up in my eyes.I carefully put Jeohnee beside her,I let out a deep sigh before I started talking,

"Lee Jieun,please wake up for us.I'm sorry for making you go through hard times,I wasn't there for you all the time.I'm stupid."

"Remember when I told you to be strong,stronger than Taeyeon noona?I know you've been so strong for all this while but I need you to be strong for one more time,jagiya.You've promised me."

"I won't be able to move on if you leave.I won't find another wife or another mother for Jeonhee,Jeonhee needs you.The nurses said he needs to be feed by you,don't you feel sorry for him?"

I clutched her hands and brough it to my chest,and i'm starting to sob.I've been holding my tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter