Chapter XV

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Jieun’s POV

Should I go to the office today?For sure Joonmyun would find me there and I don’t want that to happen.I need to avoid him and I don’t even know why.Then I decided to go out to buy some groceries,I can’t possibly live here for free.

The thought that we’ll be divorcing soon came across my mind.What if that really going to happen to me?How am I going to raise this child alone,I’m not strong enough for that.This is all my fault,if it wasn’t me who asked for a divorce at the first place,Joonmyun wouldn’t consider about it or..he was just using me for .

Then suzy came in my room.

“I’m going to work now,are you okay being here alone?”

I looked up to her,”I’m going to buy some groceries for your home,is it okay?”

“If that doesn’t trouble you then go ahead,be careful,Jieun-ah.You should rest more for the baby,I should keep going now,bye”,she said before she left.

“Okay”

Joonmyun’s POV

I don’t know why am I doing this to her,the thing is she doesn’t seems to admit that she really loves me but I made she left the house and I don’t know where to find her.I didn’t mean to file the divorce,I really didn’t mean it,I’m doing that just to see how much she loves me but I made a big mistake.She left the house and I didn’t stop her at all,what kind of husband am I?

I’m sorry Lee Jieun

I my hair in depression,I shouldn’t do that.I was supposed to think how much she’s hurt with my sudden decision.

Suddenly someone walked in my door.It was Suzy.I stood up

“She’s at my place right now but I don’t want you to go there,give her some time.”

I looked down the floor,I felt relieved that she’s safe.Then Suzy came towards me and slapped my cheek.

“You made her pregnant,Joonmyun-sshi,she’s carrying your child and you’re going to leave her?What are you doing?She’s suffering from cancer too! I hope you’ll consider about filing the divorce once again,she needs you the most at this time.She’s fighting her sickness,Joonmyun-sshi and the slap just now was to make you think straight and I’m sorry for that.”

I break down crying on my sit.I’m so sorry,Jieun-ah.How could I leave her while she’s pregnant and suffering with a sickness,why am I so horrible,why?!

I need to go after her but then Suzy wouldn’t let me do that.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter