Chapter V

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I"

Jieun's POV 

Joonmyun,my parents and mom sent me to the airport.I gave them the last kiss and hugs before I enter the boarding hall.Without realizing,I cried again and I sobbed in my mom's embrace.I feel slightly sorry for Joonmyun because I had to leave him alone.Wait what?Why am I feeling this way?I hate him for dragging me into this stupid arranged marriage.

"We're going to miss you so much",my parents said.

"Me too,omma,appa.Take care okay?I love you so much.I promise I'll bring home a master's degree,nae?",with that,I kissed them once more.

Then I approached mom.I gave her a quick hug and said "I love you,mom.Take care".She nodded and my face gently.

Then I approached Joonmyun,not wanting to get suspicious,I kissed his hand and he kissed mine too.We looked like we're really in love but in fact we're not.

"Bye,remember Joonmyun,I'm considering a divorce",I told him and I can see his expression changed.

I gave a last wave as I boarded and there's only one thing that I wanted to do as soon as I got in the plane,study until I suceed and reach my dreams.


Joonmyun's POV

I wonder for how long I could stand with this.Does she hates me that much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter