Chapter I

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Jieun",her mum called as she entered the house.

"Yes,omma!",she answered as she was approaching her parents.

"Have a sit,we have something to tell you",her mum smiled.

Jieun took a sit on the couch,facing her parents.

"You're going to the UK as you wish",her dad said.

"What?! Realluy??",Jieun screamed with excitement and hugged her parents.

"But",her dad added which makes her froze in her spot.

"You'll have to get married first before you leave"

"What is this,appa?I don't want to please,I'm still too young,omma don't do this to me",she begged as tears started to form in her eyes.

"You need someone to take care of you,Lee Jieun.We are already old",her mum convinced.

"I can take good care of myself,omma! Don't you remember what Jongin did to me last time?He left me! Do you want the same thing to happen again and do you want to see me get hurt again?!"

"Lower down your voice,Jieun.We trust this guy because he's my business partner and share holder in our company,he won't hurt you",he says.

"Please don't do this to me omma,appa",she cried and walked towards her room.

___________

When she entered her room,she quickly dialled her bestfriend's number,Suzy.She was trying her best to talk but she couldn't and tears won't stop flowing from her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter