Chapter XIV

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwn9W3MScr0      

Jieun’s POV

I have never expected that this thing would happen to me-one of the things that I’m scared might happen and its about to happen.I loved him,I let him enter my life,my heart and I trusted him-with all my heart.I have no strength to go through this anymore,I really need Joonmyun by my side right now,I want him to know how hurt I am when I was diagnosed suffering from a cancer,which might harm me or even our baby.But he’s about to file our divorce,I have no one to rely on,no one.

Which part did I do wrong?Is it because I’m unable to easily express my emotions?I never said I loved him,but my action and care shows more than enough.

“Be strong with mummy,baby.Don’t leave mummy like your daddy did”,

I said to the child that is slowly growing inside of me and the tears started to form in my eyes.

I stood up from the bed and took out my luggage and started to pack my stuff.I don’t know where to go and where to stay either but I need to go out from this house.It hurts to see that I have to stay with a man that no longer loves me.I can’t force him to love me if he has fallen out of love with me,I don’t know whose fault was it.I’ve tried to be the best for him,but he has found someone better—that’s what I used to tell him before.He’s about to get my favor done,how am I supposed to react,happy?

I left my room as soon as I have finished with the packing and at the same time,Joonmyun came out from his room too.He quickly grabbed my wrist,trying to stop me when he saw me carrying a luggage but I quickly jerks off.

“Where are you going?”,he finally asked.

“You don’t need to know,file our divorce as soon as possible if that’s what you want.I hope you’ll live a happy life,without me.”,I said each word sharply,completely laced with irritation.

He didn’t response.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I’ve ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you how much you’ve always meant to me”,I added and with that I left the house while he still froze at his spot.

I the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter