Chapter VII

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's POV

I have started working in my dad's office a few days later.The staffs already knew I will be taking over my dad's place as soon as I finished studying.The first few days was already tiring,piles of works to be done.This thing continues which made me stay up in my office and I would only go home when its already midnight.Joonmyun always reminded me not to come back late so often,I don't know whether he's worried or he just wanted to be at home with me.Tonight I still have to stay up as usual and all of sudden I felt sorry for my dad.If only I knew he worked so hard just to raise me and omma.I took a glance at my watch,it shows 12 pm.I sighed before I stood up and walked towards the kitchen to make myself a coffe;so I could refrain myself from getting sleepy as I have some more works to do.

The surrounding was dark but I'm fine with it,I experience this almost every night.I took a sip of my coffee and looked out the window.Seoul is so beautiful at night.Suddenly,I heard the sound of footsteps coming near.I held my breath as I was too panic.I saw a figure in black entering my room,at first I thought it was a burglar but how could the security guards let them enter this easy?Then I heard he screamed my name,I feel relieved and mad at the same time.What is this guy doing here.

"Yes?"I answered him calmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter