Chapter XIX

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvURyet30G0

Jieun's POV 

 It's a few minutes past 10 and Joonmyun just got home.Me and Jeonhee just had our dinner and I'm currently doing the chores.Joonmyun have been so busy with his works lately,I have no reason to be mad.He have another responsibility besides the two of us and I'm trying to understand his situation.

While I was washing the dishes someone backhugged me,I knew it was him because I heardthe front door being open just now.I let out a small laugh before I asked him,

"How's your day?"

He didn't answer inteadhe rested his chin on my shoulder.It must be very tiring.Then we heard a small quick steps and he turned around to see his son running towards him.

"Appa",Jeonhee said while tugging on his pants.

Joonmyun picked up his son,carrying him on one arm before he left the kitchen.He winked at me;that wink seriously made my heart flutter its been years now and he never fails to make me feel that way.

"I'm going to put Jeonhee to sleep",he said and I nodded.

_________

Narrator's POV

He tried to change Jeonhee’s clothes into pajamas but the kid won’t stop moving around. It was already half past nine in the evening and Jeonhee’s way past his bed time, but the little kid was jumping and running around. And as much as Joonmyun wanted to spend time with his kid, he really had to go to sleep already.

After a few minutes of more struggling and pulling, Joonmyun was finally able to change Jeonhee’s clothes and now the little kid was under his blanket, getting ready to sleep. “Appa will you tell me a bedtime story?” Jeonhee said, fluffing his pillow.

 

"How bout your appa sing for you?" Jieun suggested.Joonmyun didn’t even n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter