Poll at end! Please vote(:

Project Boyfriend
L POV:

I'm not gonna lie. She was pretty, plus she had this little mysterious feeling radiating off of her. So I decided to a bit, hoping she'll open up a bit like, tell me if she's single, etc...? But when I came closer, two things happened. She backed up a little, and Sungyeol and Hoya just gave me the most disgusted looks I've seen them give me. I mentally scoffed. Wow. How childish..it's not like it matters whether or not I play around with her a bit. After all, they probably barely know her. Sunggyu hyung cleared his throat and looked at Hoya, who quietly smiled at her.

"Well then, Hoya! You haven't said much. This is Yoorin!" he pulled her arm towards Hoya, which caused her to stumble. Hoya quickly caught her and helped her up.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I made a face behind his back. And he thought I was 'greasy'?

Sungyeol shot me another look of annoyance before whispering something into Sungjong's ear. I rolled my eyes. It's like everyones against me. I stretched and pretended to put my arm around Yoorin, like in those cheesy romance movies. She stiffened, but didn't move. I could tell she was uncomfortable, but I continued anyways.

"So...Are you single?" I asked. She widened her eyes and opened but no words came out. I raised an eyebrow and prepared to ask her again.

"Screw it L. It's none of your business anyways. Plus you just met her." Hoya said through gritted teeth. I snorted.

"Why are you telling me what to do?" I questioned as I walked over to him and loomed over him a little. But his fox like eyes stood strong, eating up my um...confidence. Sungyeol huffed and walked towards us to split us apart. He towered over both of us.

"Stop it. Both of you guys are acting so stupid." he hissed.

"She doesn't care. I don't care. Apparently, Hoya's the only one who does."

"Shut up L, it's not only me."

I smirked and turned to face Yoorin. But when I did, she was gone.

And so was the rest of Infinite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POLL!