What~~~~?

Project Boyfriend
Hayoung POV:

I wish I could tell you Sungyeol...but I don't want anything to change. I want everything to stay the same. I want to stay with you...

Sungyeol and I decided to actually go shopping with the little time we had left. I roamed around into a bookstore. I was in love with books...especially literature.(yes, I'm a nerd~)

Sungyeol looked around blankly.

"Of all places, the bookstore?" he asked in an exasperated tone. I nodded as I skimmed the book bindings with my fingers. I landed on a certain book...

Shakespeare..Romeo and Juliet. I laughed and pulled it out.

"Do you know the story of Romeo and Juliet?" I asked Sungyeol. He gave me a "duh" look. I smirked. Hmm...maybe he knew...

"How about Pride and Prejudice? Or...maybe even..." I pulled another book out and stuck Romeo and Juliet away.

"Are you some kind of literature genius? I barely know any of these titles." he threw his hands in the air. I rolled my eyes and tucked Pride and Prejudice under my arm. Sungyeol widened his eyes.

"You're actually buying that?!" he cried. I shrugged.

"My older sister is a literature professor...so why not?" I asked. Sungyeol perked up.

"You have a sister? How old?" he questioned with a gleam in his eyes. I narrowed my eyes and slapped his arms.

"She's married. Don't even think about it." I snapped. Sungyeol opened his mouth to reply before..

"HAYOUNG~?!" I heard behind me. I looked at the cashier, who happened to be..

"Oh...Minho Oppa?" I asked in disbelief. Sungyeol whipped around.

"Hayoung! Hey it's been...it's been a while!" he said awkwardly. I forced a warm smile and walked towards.

"Yeah it has...3 years? How have you been?" I asked. Sungyeol followed me, while making a face.

I smacked him.

"Be polite. He's my ex." I hissed. Sungyeol rolled his eyes. Minho gestured towards Sungyeol.

"Who's this~? Hayoung, did you get a boyfriend again?" he asked, grinning. I opened my mouth to talk before Sungyeol stopped me.

"Haha, yes we are dating, thank you." he said dryly. I widened my eyes and whipped around.

"What?!" I almost screamed. Sungyeol smiled widely but his face read "Play along with me~". I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior and looked over at Minho.

"No no. We're not."

"No need to be embarrassed." he chuckled. Sungyeol nodded and stuck out his tongue. I sighed and handed Minho the "Pride and Prejudice" book.

"Just ring this up please." I pleaded.

Yes, I like Sungyeol...but this wasn't right. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungyeol POV:

"Well that was fun!" I said. "Are all your boyfriends that rude?" Hayoung turned around in disbelief.

"He was my only one, thank you. And for the record, I think you were being the rude one." she snapped. I was taken aback. Whoops...landed on another touchy topic~

"Oh..I'm sorry." I mumbled. Hayoung stopped and turned to me.

"Have YOU had any past girlfriends?" she asked. I laughed then shook my head.

"Truthfully, no. So feel good about yourself." I grinned before continuing to walk. Hayoung hesitated in following me for moment. She caught up to me and stopped me.

"How about..." she paused. I raised an eyebrow.

"I...I become your first?" she asked slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bwahaha~cliffhangerrrr

sorry readers! That's the last update of the year! Thank you for all the support in 2011! Happy New Years! God bless~((:

P.S. what should Sungyeol say??