Goodbye?

Project Boyfriend
Sungyeol POV:

I walked down the streets with L and Hoya. Aish~where'd they all go?! I bit my lip. When I find them. L was glaring at Hoya and sometimes muttered something about not knowing Yoorin. Hoya ignored him and kept looking forward. I groaned. What a disaster for 'Project Boyfriend'. Well, not completely...

It's like Hoya was fighting for Yoorin against L who played the BA boy. So who was I? The fairy godmother?(or in this case, godfather?)

I shook my head. No...I'm a good friend to her(maybe). What did she think of me anyways? Did she dislike me? Oh she couldn't...

"Yah, can you stop BORING holes into my skull?" Hoya asked. L looked surprised for a second.

"Does he have eyes on the back of his head or something?" he grumbled. I scoffed. Maybe...

I started to run. Probably..the guys took her THERE. I went as fast as my legs could take me, trying not to get run over(again)

Hoya and L were right behind me, running with their short stubby legs((:

We came to a halt infront of IT. Yup...

"You--ran--just--to--come--here?" L panted. Hoya composed himself and shot a knowing look at me. I nodded slightly and he quietly entered. I followed and L muttered stupidly as he did the same. I heard music pounding and laughter as I walked into the main room.

Sunggyu was holding Yoorin's hand and somewhat helping her dance. I froze. He...was...holding...her....hand.

Woohyun coughed loudly and Sungjong hustled to turn down the music. Dongwoo boredly played with the basketball and glanced over. Awkward silence hung in the air.

"Umm just wondering..why'd you leave us?" L broke the quietness. Hoya scoffed.

"Didn't we already go over this?" he mumbled. I rolled my eyes at L and looked at Yoorin. She again, looked pretty uncomfortable. I checked the time, and pretended to act surprise.

"Wow! Look at the time. Yoorin, you should be going home soon." I blurted. The others age me s confused look.

"It's only--"

"Wow, you're right. Sorry guys..

I have to leave." she apologized. Sungjong frowned.

"But we barely got to hang out."

Sunggyu nudged him ever-so-slightly. He quickly got quiet and looked to his feet. I grabbed Yoorin's wrist.

"Well, I'll see you guys later." I waved. The guys all widened their eyes.

"Wait why do you get to take her home?"

I grinned and raised an eyebrow at Yoorin. She gave me an odd look before slowly backing up.

"1...2..."

"3!"

We bolted out as fast as possible to escape the dance hall.

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol!"

  I laughed and we kept running. Finally, we stopped and started to walk.

"Hey, where is your house anyways?" I asked. Yoorin pointed up a hill where her house stood, very large. I widened my eyes and dropped my mouth wide open.

"Yeah...shocker? Like, how could the rich people have an ugly daughter?" she said flatly. I reached for her hand.

"You're NOT ugly. Did you see the way L was today?"

"Umm...Awkward?"

I stood in thought for a sec. She was right...

"Oh well, not that!"

Yoorin giggled then reached for her phone.

"Here. Put your number in."

I quickly typed it in and she input hers as well.

"Well, Project Boyfriend is succeeding right?" she asked. I nodded. Taken by surprise, she gave me a quick hug.

"Thanks for...everything." she mumbled before running off. I stared absent-mindedly at her for a while. I--didn't know how I felt. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud vibration. I looked at my phone.

2 new messages.

"Did she get in safely?"

Of course...Hoya would be the gentleman to ask. I responded and checked the other message.

"Stop drooling all over our lawn and get your moving back to yours!"

I grinned, slipped my phone in my back pocket, glanced at the house one more time, and started walking home.