Scattered chapter =__=

Project Boyfriend
Scattered chapter! Sorry):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*A week later*

Your POV:

I woke up the next morning, the bright morning sun walking all over my face as yawned and sat up.

"Good morning sun." I grumbled as I tumbled out of my bed. I looked at myself in the mirror, after my makeover I looked very carefully in the mirror at myself, hardly believing the girl in the mirror was...

Well, me.

It was pretty sad actually. After my makeover and friendship with Infinite was publicly announced, (I thank Sungyeol for that ahem.) my popularity has grown drastically and I was now consider the naive cutie queenka. Kinda ick right?

And here's the "best" part!

RUMORS ARE FLYING AROUND ABOUT ME AND L.

I mean, it was weird. I know, I know, I had this HUGE crush on him but my fondness for him died a bit.

....OKAY I'm lying just a little but truthfully, it was kind of different. He was so obnoxious, but I still liked him because he had his moments...

All you girls understand what I mean about guys right? Right. Now moving along~

It was a Friday, the one a week before vacation!!!((: and I was really pumped. Today was our finals and I was super excited. Why? Because I studied really hard. And Sunggyu Oppa promised me FOOD if I did well.

Sungyeol was on in this bet too. Oh speaking of him..

I found myself talking to him so constantly, more than L and Hoya(which beats the purpose of Project Boyfriend) but he was my project coach so whatever. Hmm also Hoya..

IS THE SWEETEST PERSON EVERRRR~<3(lol fan girl moment!)

The smallest things he does for me makes me smile(: Like a few days ago, Sungyeol(of course) tripped me(of course) and I had to limp VERY SLIGHTLY. So slight, no one noticed. But, Hoya did, of all people, and carried me on his back all the way to lunch, then gave me ice for it.

Doctor Hoya!((:

Ahh, it just makes me understand why I like this kid :D

Haha these girls are really hating on me because I'm close to Infinite. Those who tried to get closer to me and them, were NOT welcomed, no offense, but it was all the distrust and stuff that happens around here. Only Jooyeon, Hayoung, and Minah(my cousin *rolls eyes*) hangs around them normally as friends. Oh and I think...I think Hayoung has a thing for Sungyeol, Minah has a legit crush on Sungjong(poor him...) and Jooyeon was all over Woohyun.

Puahaha~I wonder if a happy ending would be nearing...

Pfft. Probably. "Surprisingly", all three of them were pretty and the boys will be fall for them. Um except maybe Sungyeol. He told me he likes someone but will never ever tell me. I tried hinting at Hayoung but he didn't listen(its not like he ever does anyways.)

I quickly got ready and walked out the door.

"Hello Yoorin." Hoya was waiting outside. Another sweet thing he did. Usually, everyone comes to the central park of the city and meets to walk together to school. A lot of the times, everyone forgets. Except Hoya. He's always waiting for me. I waved as I walked closer to him. I adjusted my uniform and eyed him.

"Glasses? Since when?"I questioned. He laughed.

"Is it a crime for me to have them?" he accused. I shook my head.

"It's just that you never wear them." I claimed. He rolled his eyes jokingly and nodded.

"I didn't have time to stick my contacts in. Plus I look amazingly smart in these don't I?" he grinned. I chuckled and shrugged. We continued to walk towards the school, but one thought that stuck in my mind made me feel happy all over.

Hoya could've let me walk to school alone and put in his contacts, or been late.

But he didn't.

What a nice "boy friend"(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello 71 lovelies<3 :D

I love the comments I get from you guys! Please keep more and more coming! (: