What~~?

Project Boyfriend
Your POV:

I whooped as we all tumbled into a taxi.

"Where to?" the taxi driver asked. Hoya prepaid him as he explained where to go.

"Mr. Taxi taxi taxi jigeum chukshi chukshi chukshi~" Hayoung sang. I laughed as we drove quickly. Everything felt so free. It's like I had no care in the world. Before I knew it, we were at the place where Hoya wanted to eat. It was simply a small samgyupsal house and the smells that poured out of it, smelled AMAZING~!

"OMG...that smells great. Let's go in~" Hayoung tugged on my sleeve excitedly. I nodded in agreement and grabbed Hoya's arm.

"Come on Hoya, you're paying(:" I insisted as I pulled him inside.

We were met with a waitress type of person, and led to a four seater table. I sat next to Hoya and across from Hayoung.

"Wow~when you look at it this way, Hayoung and Dongwoo look like a good couple." Hoya joked. I laughed at the horrified looks on the twosomes face.

"You're kidding right?" Hayoung asked. Dongwoo shook a finger at us.

"No no~you must be mistaken." he cleared his throat before pointing to me and Hoya. "You too are the matches." he laughed. Hayoung squealed and high-fived Dongwoo.

"That's soooo true!" she giggled. I rolled my eyes but felt my face reddening.

Well this wasn't awkward.

Hoya chuckled light-heartedly and shook his head. My heart dropped. So he didn't like me at all?

"Let's drop the subject. We wouldn't want any scandalous rumors flying around, now would we?" he said before calling for a waiter. I shot Dongwoo a "Imma-kill-you" look as I looked over at the menu. He bit his lip to keep from guffawing but quickly composed himself when Hoya turned back to the table. I rolled my eyes and grinned while Hayoung covered to keep from laughing.

"You guys are crazy..." Hoya mumbled as he shook his head.

LOL~easy for him to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoya POV:

*2 hours later*

Wow~I felt dizzy. Maybe I shouldn't have drank...I looked over at Dongwoo, who was half sprawled across the table. Hayoung was still sober, as well as Yoorin. Aish~I don't want to show her my drunk side...but I can't control that. Hehe~I have no brain when I'm drunk. No! Wake up Lee Howon! You're a gentleman, and you have to take Yoorin home remember?

I groaned as I straightened up and slapped the bill on the table.

"Hayoung-ah~im gonna leave first." I informed her as I reached for my stuff. I stood, only to stumble when I did. Yoorin grabbed my arm to steady me.

"Hoya, I don't think you should be alone when you're drunk." she said hesitantly. I waved her off.

"It's okay. I'm--I'm grown up. I know what I'm doing." my words sounded slurred. I shook my head, hoping to clear it a bit, but resulted in only feeling fuzzier. Ugh? Was I feeling sick to the stomach? I groaned and waved towards the others.

"I'm leaving."I announced. Yoorin got up and looked at me firmly.

"Hoya, I'll take you home." she said. I shook my head and stumbled.

"Noessssss~" I whined. Yoorin sighed and grabbed my arm.

"Too bad. Tonight I'm the gentlewoman." she insisted. I muttered something under my breath before letting her drag me away.

"Where are we going?" I asked as she pushed my into a taxi. She struggled to fit herself and pay for the cab.

"You, are going home." she instructed. I made a face and opened my eyes wider.

"Yoorin-ah~" I snickered. She looked down at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why is it that you look...so pretty today?" I asked with a fuzzy mind. Yoorin froze and stared at me blankly. I laughed and slowly inched closer to her, to grab her face.

"You look beautiful tonight." I whispered softly. Yoorin pressed her lips together.

"No Hoya..."

"Yes...you always do." I replied before slowly pulling her in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate writing these scenes>:( I at them:P