IDK what to put the title as

Project Boyfriend
L POV:

  I stared into space blankly. Why was I here? Yoorin was back at the studio so it didn't really matter. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned, getting poked on the cheek in the process by Minah. I sighed and faced forward again.

"Yes?" I asked impatiently. She pouted and waved a piece of lettuce in front of my face.

"I was GOING to make you a wrap because Sungjong wouldn't let me, but never mind that." she scoffed melodramatically. I rolled my eyes and leaned back.

"Cool story bro, tell it again." I yawned boredly. Minah stuck out her tongue at me, before turning away and offering it to Sungjong again. He gave me a pleading look behind her back. I sighed and turned her towards me. She raised an eyebrow. I held back a grumble and forced my mouth open. She brightened and carefully stuck the wrap into my mouth. She giggled and patted my head.

"Good!"

Minah faced back towards the others and started to talk to Jooyeon. I huffed and chewed vigorously, glaring at Sungjong as I did. I threw him a 'you-owe-me-one-' look. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"You're the best hyung!" he mouthed. I made a face before swallowing and looking blankly into thin air again.

Man...I wished I was with Yoorin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungyeol POV:

I chewed half-heartedly. I was glad Sunggyu hyung was buying me samgyupsal(Korean bacon!) like I asked him to, but Hayoung, Hoya, Yoorin, and Dongwoo are all going out to eat with each other...

Without me.(TT TT *cry~*)

 I mean, Hoya is a good kid, but who knows what might happen to Yoorin. Whatever. Shut up Sungyeol, you don't need to care. I shoved another lettuce wrap into my mouth. I almost spit it out. Gahh~! Why was it so hot?! I waved my hands around my mouth frantically, but no one seemed to notice. Suddenly, a glass of water appeared in front of me. I looked up, to see Minah. She gestured to the cup before going back to eating. I quickly grabbed it and chugged it down.

"Phew~! Thank you!" I gasped. Minah smiled before making a wrap and feeding it to L. Ooohhhh, what a lady's man. He better back away from Yoorin if he's gonna be like that..

But I couldn't help but be jealous. After all, she was a girl, he was a guy. She was feeding him, and he was listening to her. Sounds like a typical couple.:P I grumbled under my breath before shoving more meat into my mouth.

There's so many things wrong with these guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short! I'll try updating more(: