Valentines day??

Project Boyfriend
*Hey guys~<3 sorry I haven't updated recently TT TT. School is poopy): Anddd I wanted to share a song with you guys~ "Ma boy 2 by Electroboyz, ft. Hyorin" listenlisten!!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayoung POV: I yawned as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Next stop, Seoul. Arrival in 30 minutes." I heard an electronic female voice. I almost slowly got up before realizing...something was on my head. I screamed and quickly bolted up. Little did I know...that something was Sungyeol's head.

"Argh~!" he grunted while clutching his head. I widened my eyes and clamped my hand over my mouth.

"Oh my gosh...I'm so..Sungyeol-ah!" I blanketed mindlessly. He winced and pointed at me.

"You.." he sighed. "Seriously have a hard head."

I grimaced and pulled out my water bottle. Hesitantly, I sat back down beside him and placed it on the bump. It was slightly swollen under his bangs. I cringed at how painful it must've been.

"I'm so sorry. TT TT." I apologized again. Sungyeol rolled his eyes with a wave of his hand.

"Whatever..it's not like it killed me or anything." he stated flatly. I kept quiet. Thank God he didn't...but how can he say that so lightly?

"Anyways, we should probably hang back at the dorm to check up on the others, right?" he asked. I raised my eyebrows and nodded.

"I-I guess..are you sure the girls would be there?" I asked unsurely. Sungyeol nodded firmly.

"Trust me on this one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're back~!" he cried as we walked into the dorm. Surely enough, Jooyeon was on Myungsoo's windowsill writing and listening to music, Woohyun at the table beside her, studying. Myungsoo was leaning against the couch with Sungjong sitting upside down on it. Minah was washing dishes with a distressed looking Gyu oppa and Dongwoo. I chuckled at the sight, and at how no one really cared that we were back. Sungyeol stuck out hid tongue.

"Well, I see none of you guys missed us!" he grumbled while tossing his bag onto the ground. I shook my head and joined Jooyeon at the window.

"Hey, what you listening to~?" I asked curiously, clicking on her iPod. She quickly slammed her notebook shut and pulled out her earphones, snatching the iPod up. I gave her an odd look.

"You okay there?" I smirked slightly. She nodded rapidly before quickly rushing to her bag.

"So, how was your date with Sungyeol?" she teased.

"It wasn't a date Jooyeon." I scoffed. She raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"You never know~it means different things to different people."she sang. I rolled my eyes at her and tossed Woohyun's pillow at her(nearest projectile)

"So anything else happen?" she questioned while swiftly dodging it. I paused for a second before nodding slowly. Jooyeon brightened and bustled next to me.

"Really? What?" her eyes sparkled with curiosity. I shook my head.

"Nothing..."

Jooyeon narrowed her eyed before grabbing my wrist.

"You and I missy, are going to talk." she insisted as she dragged me towards the door.

"We'll be back soon!" she called out while shoving her feet into her shoes.

"No one cares, Jooyeon." Sungyeol called back. She huffed before pushing me out the door.

"Come on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohyun POV:

I watched out of Jooyeon/Myungsoo's window at the two girls walking away. I slowly sat before feeling a crinkle beneath me. It seemed to be a few papers of Jooyeon's.

I felt a bit stalker-ish and intruding but it didn't stopped me from looking at the papers.

[1/24/12]

My birthday is in 3 weeks. My freaking dreaded day. It's not like my parents will remember, or anyone else for that matter. No one thinks about anything on Valentine's Day. And I'm sick of being heartbroken. I'll just have to make myself a wishlist(how pathetic):

•Woohyun to somehow realize...

•To sing a duet(Ma Boy 2) with someone...

•Actually have a party

But it's not like any of this will happen so whatever. Keep dreaming Kim Jooyeon, right?"

It seemed to be her journal entry from today...

Woohyun smirked at the first wish but quickly shook his head and looked at the second paper.

It was sheet music to "Ma Boy 2", the song that Jooyeon wanted to sing...

Suddenly, Woohyun was hit with an amazing plan in head.

He quickly grabbed his jacket and rushed through the door.

"I need to find Yoorin." he mumbled to himself right as he heard Sunggyu exclaim at him to just stay put. Not listening, Woohyun began his "journey" to making Jooyeon's birthday the best...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay~~<3