Hmm

Project Boyfriend
Your POV:

I glared at my younger sister who was now crying. The boy next to her stood up, barely taller than me, and tried staring down at me.

"Who do you think you are?" he asked, trying to sound "manly" and tough. Hoya wore that expression whenever he was being legit and towered over the short guy.

"Who do you think YOU are?" he asked in an even scarier. I grinned slightly, but quickly went back to a serious expression and faced my sister.

"What are you doing to yourself? Has the "Western ways" gotten to your head?" I asked, calmly. Yoonhee remained quiet and stared up at the sky, snow falling onto her face lightly.

"I let you down...all of you." she whispered. Tears started to stream down her face slowly. I blinked, thinking for a moment. How did letting us down...make her become like this?

"But you changed...and that is NOT why." I looked her straight in the eye. She bit her lip and turned to the boy.

"I'll have to go home. Thank you for the times we've had." she murmured. The boys flashed glare, glanced at Hoya in fear, before giving my sister a goodbye hug. I sighed and watched as he walked away. Hoya took off his Hollister jacket and wrapped it around my sister's bare arms. I gave him a thankful look.

"I think I'll have to go early. I'm sorry. Can you tell the others?" I requested. Hoya shook his head.

"I want to come with you." he stated firmly. I smiled at him and patted his arm.

"Thanks...but I think I'll have to go alone this time. I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked hopefully, praying he would meet me tomorrow. He nodded and held up his phone. I smiled again before thanking him again and taking my sister's arm.

"Now, let's go back to Seoul and spend some time together, shall we?" I suggested, feeling a bit sorry for slapping her without hearing her side. My sister wiped her tears and nodded slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayoung POV:

I faced Sungyeol with an absolute serious expression. Because I was being serious. I could hardly believe I had gotten the courage to finally confess to him, but here I was...in the snowy streets of Hongdae, asking him to be my boyfriend. And I was scared to death what he would say. Sungyeol continued to stare at me blankly. I shrugged.

"I won't rush your decision. If you wanna think about, then let's just have fun now." I said softly. Sungyeol remained silent for another few moments before nodding.

"Let's go grab something to eat." he said before quickly walking towards a cafe. I tried to smile, but inside I was hurting.

It felt like telling him was the worst thing to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

Rather than going home with my sister like a mess, we decided to go to the mall to talk, freshen up, and go home looking at least half normal.

"So firstly, I'm sorry for assuming the worst Yoonhee...secondly, tell me everything directly so we can go chill hmm?" I said, not wanting to make this more complicated than it should be. Yoonhee nodded and explained EVERYTHING.

So apparently, she went to America for the abroad program, and met the guy that I saw today. Then they came back together, because they both FAILED, and he spent a lot of time trying to help Yoonhee change herself so she won't be disappointed about herself. And that's how it went down. But slowly he started to develop feelings for her, and my sister, being the flirt she became, lead him on. And then he kinda attacked her today...

I stared at her blankly. I grabbed her hand.

"Never do that again! You have a sister for a reason! Talk to me first!" I exclaimed. Yoonhee nodded before straightening and smiling.

"Unnie, how have you been? You uh...changed a lot...appearance wise. And who was that hot oppa you were with?" she asked with a grin. I slapped her arm and grabbed Hoya's jacket.

"He's my friend...and I kinda like him...so don't get any ideas of stealing him. As for the makeover I got..."

I began telling her about Project Boyfriend as we got up and started to shop.

It even surprised me listening to how everything became...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short! (: