My hometown

Project Boyfriend
Sungyeol POV:

  I stared blankly at the merchandise that hung in the store windows of Hongdae. L quietly walked beside me, pulling out his iPod and earphones.

Man, maybe I should've gone with Hayoung...

Why did L have to see what I was doing this morning? And what about last night? I had absolutely no clue what happened. But he did!

Ugh. I think I'm going crazy. Now I'm talking to myself.(I find myself doing that often nowadays)

I stretched and pushed the thoughts away. Ahh whatever. It's not like L will hold that against me. We're like brothers...so nothing should be too serious between us. Right?

"Ahhh~it feels good to be out after a long time!" I exclaimed. L tossed me an odd look before sticking an earbud in.

"Hey, doesn't your family live in Hongdae? Shouldn't you go visit them?" he asked with a yawn. I stiffened. So maybe he did want me to leave! But...why'd he agree to partner up with me in the first place..?

Wait a sec...

HE MUST HAVE THOUGHT I WAS EASY TO GET RID OF!! D:<

Ouch. That hurts, L. I gritted my teeth and straightened up.

"Nah. I'd rather spend the day with you." I half-joked. I watched as a flicker of annoyance flashed across L's face.

What now~?

I smirked in satisfaction until I realized that L wasn't bothered by me. I followed his gaze to a trio of people who were walking in our direction.

Hoya, Hayoung, and Yoorin.

I froze.

What...what were they doing here, and not to mention, WITH each other and Hayoung?

I watched as the three some walked together happily. The sight bubbled my insides. I was about to explode but L placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Sh. Let's just watch." he mumbled, slowly following the group. I stared at L in disbelief. He wanted to stalk them?! I mentally face-palmed myself. No. I was not doing this. I pulled out my phone and quickly sent out a text to Hayoung.

If L wasn't gonna be my shopping partner, I'll get Hayoung to go with me. Plus, if I'm with her, she won't be with them.

Which means I'm helping Yoorin out, right?

I huffed as I felt my phone vibrate, bringing me Hayoung's reply.

"Sure ^^ where are you?"

Bingo~

I sat at a nearby outdoor cafe, apologizing to L as I did, before sending my message. I observed Hayoung while she explained to Hoya and Yoorin where she was going. L, from a few yards away, glanced over to me in disbelief. Hayoung waved goodbye to the twosome and started to walk my direction. Desperate for a disguise, L grabbed a nearby newspaper and held it up to his face. I bursted out in laughter, gaining a few stares as I did. Hayoung slowly approached me and sat across from me.

"What's so funny?" she asked. I shook my head and smiled.

"Anyways, is there anywhere you wanna hang out first?" I quickly diverted the topic. She twirled her hair with her finger and shrugged.

"I was planning to visit a few people, because Hongdae is my hometown, but--" she began.

"Wait." I cut her off. "You lived here?" I questioned in disbelief. Hayoung slowly nodded.

"Huh...I never saw you before. I live here too!" I exclaimed. She raised an eyebrow and laughed. I nodded as we began chattering about a bunch of things. I almost forgot L was somewhere creeping around. I shuddered but pushed the thought away.

"So, who do you wanna visit?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around blankly. This place was--

"Do you live here...?" I asked slowly. Hayoung smiled and shook her head.

"No. I just have to visit an ahjumma who helped me last time I was back here." she reached in her bag and grabbed a nicely wrapped gift. I looked it curiously while following her up the stairs.

"253...." she mumbled to herself. I whipped around.

"253?!" I cried. Hayoung gave me a weird look as she rapped the apartment door. I gripped the straps of my pack tighter.

No. This is a dream. Hayoung isn't really in front of my house right now. I will now wake up in 3...2...

"Oh hello ohmonni!" I watched Hayoung bow diligently, making my bow with her.

She made me bow...to my own mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short x3