Yay~!

Project Boyfriend
Hey guys~!

I've been fortunate enough to reach 150 SUBSCRIBERS!! I know that's not much compared to others, but it is to me(:

So, thanks, and I really hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kids!! Since we have time! Let's go CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!" Sunggyu called out from the main room after breakfast. No one came out from their rooms. The girls continued to wash dishes, silent. Sunggyu huffed then cupped his hands around his mouth.

"YAH! JANG DONGWOO! NAM WOOHYUN! LEE SUNGYEOL! KIM MYUNGSOO! LEE SUNGJONG!" he shouted as his voice cracked. Minah stifled a laugh. Sunggyu shot her a death glare. Within a few seconds, all 5 boys, and Hayoung who had just woken up, trickled out of their rooms, grumbling. Sunggyu made a face of satisfaction and crossed his arms.

"Okay guys! Let's all go Christmas shopping!" he said cheerily. L scoffed.

"Who said I agreed to go. I'm not going." he said as he stood and started to walk away. Woohyun grabbed L's hood, nearly choking him.

"Yah, yah, yah. Listen to Hyung." he ordered. L rolled his eyes and sat at his window seat. Yoorin slowly raised her hand.

"Umm...I was planning to go to the dance studio. I seriously need to practice." she said cautiously. Sunggyu nodded.

"You can go ahead." he waved her away. She smiled and started to pack her things.

"Wait! If she's not going I'm not going!" Sungyeol cried. Everyone froze and looked at him oddly.

"T-that's obviously not fair!" he stammered. L coughed loudly. Sungyeol shot him a sharp glare. Silence hung dryly in the air. It was broken as Yoorin slowly headed out.

"I'll see you guys later." she said softly, with a sad looking expression. As the door clicked, Sungjong slapped L.

"Hyung! Watch what you say!" he urged. L rolled his eyes at Sungyeol before trudging to his room.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes! No excuses!" he called to him. Slowly everyone started heading to their room, leaving Sunggyu and the girls wondering, 'Whats up with Yoorin?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoorin sighed and shook her head rapidly as she made her way down the street.

'Snap out of it Yoorin. He meant nothing when he said that.' she thought to herself as she slapped her cheeks.

She tried to calm herself down as she continued down to the dance hall. A few minutes later, she came to the small building and twisted the knob. Surprisingly, it was unlocked, letting Yoorin slip in quietly. She carefully took off her bag and was about to set it down when she noticed another bag already sitting on the ground.

"Hey."

Yoorin whipped around, immediately jumping in surprise as she saw Hoya standing in a wife beater and sweats, water bottle in hand. She widened her eyes and caught herself thinking about yesterday night. She slowly turned pink as she did. Hoya chuckled but didn't make note of it.

"So what brings you here?" he asked while leaning against the wall. Yoorin rubbed the back of her neck.

"Well I was gonna practice today because everyone was going Christmas shopping and I wasn't sure what you were doing so I came here in search of you..." she unconsciously rambled on.

"Christmas shopping? Are you serious? Man, I'd love to go...why don't we just go together? Take a break from dance today, like everyone else?" he suggested. Yoorin pursed her lips and hook her head hesitantly.

"I'm not sure..."she began.

"Oh come on Yoorin. Don't push yourself too much." Hoya cut her off with a wave of his hand before grabbing her wrist.

"We're going. No questions. No complaints. Just enjoy." he ordered with a wink.

"But--"

"Ah and no buts. Definitely NO buts." he said with a grin. Yoorin tried to squirm out of his grasp, only to fail. She groaned, signaling to Hoya that she had lost. He smiled and grabbed her bag.

"That's what I thought. Let's go Yoorin." he dragged her out of the dance room, stepping out of his gentleman persona which left Yoorin dumbfounded and at a lost for words. What was she supposed to do now?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the 9 other humans all piled onto the tight fit subway to go to Seoul. L, Sunggyu, and Woohyun stood in gentlemanly manner, as Hayoung and Dongwoo, squashed together, sat next to Minah. Beside her was Jooyeon, who was squished next to Sungyeol and Sungjong.

"My hurts." Sungyeol grumbled as he fidgeted in his seat. Sungjong nudged him roughly, causing the two to begin fighting. Sunggyu sighed and false palmed himself.

"Why did I think this was a good idea?" he wondered aloud. Jooyeon giggled and patted Sunggyu's shoulder.

"Himnae Oppa." she attempted to encourage. He scratched his head and looked at Minah.

"I feel like I'm a father of 5. A widowed father of 5 brainless boys." he groaned, ignoring the multiple "Hey!"'s around him. Jooyeon nodded in a faux understand manner before looking up at the subway route.

"Oh! This is our stop!" she quickly gathered her things and stood abruptly. The subway came to a halt, causing Jooyeon to fly into Woohyun. She squealed and tried to refrain from toppling on him completely. He grinned at her and pulled her up.

"You okay there?" he asked. Jooyeon quickly got back up and nodded before hurriedly making her way off the subway. Hayoung rolled her eyes and linked arms with Dongwoo again. The rest of the crew spilled out in pairs.

"So...there's 9 of us. How do you guys wanna do this?" Sunggyu asked.

Turns out, everyone wanted to go alone, or with a partner. L and Sungyeol, Woohyun and Jooyeon, Dongwoo and Sunggyu, and Minah and Sungjong all ended up as pairs.

Hayoung decided to go explore and shop alone.

"Meet back here at 9." Sunggyu called out as everyone scattered, bustling to buy their gifts. Hayoung smiled and shook her head as she slowly walked away, towards her way.

A few yards away, stood Hoya and Yoorin gazing at the confusing map of Hongdae.

"Didn't you say you knew where to go?" Yoorin asked slowly. Hoya shrugged then looked around for a nearby person who could help. Running towards a nearby student wearing earphones, he grabbed her shoulder.

"Excuse me--" he was cut off when he realized the girl was Hayoung.

"...Hayoung?!" he exclaimed in surprise. Hayoung raised an eyebrow in confusion and took out an earphone.

"Hoya?"

"Hey! Umm...why are you here? Aren't you going Christmas shopping with the others?" he asked slowly. Hayoung laughed and glanced over to where Yoorin stood, observing a little kid.

"Well, those guys are here too. But I see you wanted alone time with Yoorin?" Hayoung smirked and gestured to Yoorin. Hoya widened his eyes.

"What?!" he cried. Hayoung smiled again and patted his shoulder.

"Yoorin!" she called out. She whipped around and waved at Hayoung, wearing a befuddled expression.

"Hey...why are you here?" she questioned. Hayoung shook her head.

"You two...." she mumbled. Hoya and Yoorin gave each other confused looks before Hayoung grabbed their wrists and turned the opposite direction.

"Anyways! Welcome to Hongdae, my hometown, and the best city in Korea." she chattered as she pulled the twosome along.

'My my...they obviously like each other.' Hayoung thought as she continued to tour the place.

'Now we just had to get them to notice.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's scattered! I'll try updating soon(: thanks guys<33