Bickering

Project Boyfriend
Sungyeol POV:

She was actually kinda pretty. She looked really frazzled and all, dressed in my large shirt, but she was pretty. Which sparked an idea for me. I smirked and opened my mouth to talk when the door flung open.

"Yoorin and Sungyeol students, hurry to your classes." the office admin instructed. She turned and I made a face but we obeyed. Before Yoorin and I almost parted, I grabbed her arm.

"Find me later after school okay? We need to talk." I said in a somewhat serious tone. Yoorin scrunched up her nose.

"Why should I?" she whined. I widened my eyes and pretended to almost hit her.

"Because I have to talk to you." I stated vaguely. She squinted at me and stuck out her tongue.

"Wow! Super childish. Go to class child." I said flatly. Yoorin bit her lip and actually hit me. Lightly.

"I'm not a child. You go to class." she hissed.

"We're IN the same class." I shot back. She didn't have time to respond because just then...

"Yah! You two! What are you doing loitering in the halls!" we whipped around to see the vice principal. Crap.

"No loitering! You know what the consequences are? When you aren't in class and you're playing around in the halls?" she asked, raising her voice. Yoorin and I both rolled our eyes.

"Classroom cleanup after school." we grumbled in unison. The VP nodded then handed us detention slips.

"I expect to see you guys then."

And without another word, she stalked off.

"Yah this is your fault." Yoorin accused. I held up my hands "surrender" style.

"Okay go ahead an blame me. I did nothing!" I complained. She huffed.

"Shut up and let's go to class before we get another detention." she snapped. I smirked and followed her into the classroom.

Well then. My plan actually might work...

If I can only get the others to agree..and her.

This is gonna be fun.