Yoonhee

Project Boyfriend
Yoorin POV:

I stared blankly into space, wondering what to do next. Hoya sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Well, our tour guide just left us." he shook his head in faux disappointment. I shrugged and twirled around in circles.

"I think getting lost in the city is pretty fun too." I grinned. Hoya raised an eyebrow then smirked.

"Are you trying to hint something?" he questioned. I simply stuck out my tongue playfully and made my way to a near coffee shop.

"First we grab some coffee. Then we can roam around and get lost." I held up my finger. Coffee is my number one priority. Hoya shrugged and smiled.

"Sounds good to me."

I smiled quietly, hardly believing what was happening. Finally, I was able to do something fun...with someone who was only in my dreams, mere months ago. I couldn't help but giggle to myself, giddily. Hoya glanced over at me and raised an eyebrow.

"You okay there?" he asked suspiciously. I bit my lip and shrugged, continuing to walk, leaving Hoya behind.

"Hey, wait for me!" he exclaimed. I quickened my pace and laughed. Suddenly, I stopped abruptly. Was that...

CRAP. I am SO screwed. I whipped back around to Hoya and pushed him backwards into a nearby store. I can't believe I just saw...what happened to her?

I held my breath as she passed by linking arms with a guy. Hoya was struggling to regain his balance after falling into a nearby pile of merchandise. Slowly, I peered out the door and watched her back, wondering if that really was her. I though she was in America!! She's the reason our mom wouldn't send me to our school's music camp. Because her abroad expenses were eating up our parents' income! I took one more glance and realized the girl dressed in heels.

'Nah that's not her. Yoonhee unnie would never wear heels. She's a tomboy.' I assured yawls before going over to help Hoya. When I finally pulled him out, he questioned me.

"What was that?" he gasped. As if on cue, my phone buzzed.

"Mooncha washyong~"I sang with the ringer from Secret Garden. It was a message from my mom.

'Guess what dearie! Your younger sister is back! She said she's in Hongdae studying with some friends and she'll be in Seoul tomorrow!'

Suddenly, anger bubbled in me. The heck? My sister has the guts to LIE to my mother now. Huh. She really did change...that meant that girl really was her.

Without thinking, I began to run. I couldn't believe her. How dare my younger sister do that?! Hoya groaned but followed me, sprinting down the street.

Which way did Yoonhee go?

I huffed and twirled around a few times, before I spotted my sister...on a bench...with a guy...

I couldn't believe my eyes. She was...carelessly making out with him. Hoya quickly caught up and when he realized what was in front of us, he covered my eyes and drew me into a hug.

"Oh my gosh...Yoorin..." he trailed off. I panted hard, my anger building up. Finally I released myself from him and stomped over to my sister. I tapped on her shoulder. She looked up without breaking away from the guy until she realized it was me. Yoonhee quickly stood.

"Y-Yoorin unnie!"

I clenched my fist but unable to hold back my fury, I slapped her, with a flick of my wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh~yucky chapter *shivers* sorry if it disappointed you guys)): Please comment?