The next day

Project Boyfriend
Your POV:

After enjoying the night with my sister, she confronted my parents about her studies the next morning. They weren't necessarily upset, but they said she should just begin her studies in Korea again. As for me....I had a jacket to return. I quickly messages Hoya for his house address. He replied fairly quickly, which allowed me to leave right away. Walking slowly, I admired all the pretty houses on his street. They were big and seemed all unique. I checked over the address again and continued until I found it's mailbox. Looking up, I was absolutely amazed to see one of the largest houses on the street. I glanced at my simple converse, jeans, tee, and varsity jacket and cursed myself for being unable to dress better. What if his parents were there? I exhaled deeply and stared at the large iron gate, wondering if I should go in or not. Suddenly my phone began to ring.

"Hoya?" I answered, looking up at the house again. He was perched on one of the balconies, hair tousled and clothes wrinkled.

"Aren't you gonna come in?" he questioned. I sighed then turned away from his house.

"I'm scared to...I look like a mess!" I hissed into the phone. Hoya chuckled.

"Scared that our gate will eat you alive?" he asked teasingly. I stuck out my tongue at the phone.

"Yes I'm terrified." I said sarcastically. Hoya pfft-ed.

"Whatever, just come in. You woke me up anyways...I'll come get you." I heard him grunt as he got off the balcony and went back in. I nodded before hanging up and waiting at the gate. A few seconds later, Hoya appeared at the gate, still dressed in PJs and slippers. I laughed and gestured to his clothing.

"New fashion statement?" I asked. He nodded and played with his hair.

"I'm a trendsetter, you know?" he joked. I rolled my eyes and handed him his jacket from yesterday.

"Here. My token of thanks." I mumbled. Hoya gave me an odd look.

"So you take my jacket then bring it back as a thank you gift?" he grumbled. I smiled sweetly and waved.

"You're welcome." I joked as I began walking away.

"Wait.....you're not gonna meet my parents?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayoung POV:

I groaned as I rolled over and embraced the sunlight that streamed through my window.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I heard a voice from somewhere in the room. I widened my eyes and quickly bolted up. I was met with seeing Sungyeol in the corner chair, flipping mindlessly through 'Pride and Prejudice.' I grabbed my glasses and quickly tied my hair up.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Why are you in MY room right now?" I asked in a panicked voice. Sungyeol pointed out the door without even looking up.

"Your siblings let me in. Hope you don't mind." he grinned. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

"Nope I don't mind a bit." I grumbled while reaching for my pillow. I made my way to the corner and began to hit him with it.

"Leave. I'm gonna change." I demanded. Sungyeol laughed.

"Pish posh. You're such a princess." he joked. I smacked him harder with it.

"Now." I ordered. Sungyeol made a face before walking out of the room, book in hand.

Once he was gone, I sighed and glanced at the mirror.

Did that really just happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungyeol POV:

After Hayoung finished getting ready for our leave, we bid her siblings good bye before making our way to the train station.

"Your siblings are really nice." I commented as soon as we stepped out of the house. Hayoung smiled and nodded.

"Yeah..I'm so thankful for them. After all, they're all I got." she said softly. I stopped for a second, intaking what she had said. Hayoung continued to walk without any reaction to my reaction(o/o;;) I shrugged to myself before following her down to the subway.

We got our tickets and quickly boarded.

"Aren't you tired?" She asked. I shook my head and stretched.

"I have good sleepiness tolerance." I explained giving her a thumbs up. Hayoung rolled her eyes before closing them.

"Well, don't mind me. I'm just going to take a rest." she yawned. I nodded before pulling out her 'Pride and Prejudice'. About 10 minutes past, when she slowly began to lean towards me. I tried not to pay attention. She continued to bob her head, as if she forcefully wanted to keep her head from resting on my shoulder. I sighed before pushing her head down slowly onto my shoulder.

"If you're gonna sleep, sleep comfortably." I mumbled. Hayoung exhaled as a smile crept up her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV: A few minutes later, I found myself in Hoya's house...in front of Hoya's parents. And for some reason...I was unreasonably nervous. They looked very friendly and all but...UGH. I'm not even his girlfriend!

I bowed and tried to greet his parents in a respectful and friendly.

"Ommoni, Ahbuji, this is my close friend and classmate, Yoorin." he introduced. They smiled and greeted me.

"What brought you to our humble abode? Mr. Lee asked. I laughed(somewhat forcefully) and gestured to Hoya's jacket.

"I had his jacket and I came to return it. I'm sorry for interrupting your morning." I bowed again. Mrs. Lee patted my shoulder.

"No worries dear. Would you like to stay?" she invited. I tried to politely decline.

"I'm sorry but thank you for the offer. I have some errands I need to run for my parents." I explained apologetically. Hoya led me back to the door.

"Well, it was nice meeting you." Mrs. Lee said. I bowed again and thanked them before turning to Hoya.

"Sorry for bothering you. Thanks for coming out."

Hoya smiled.

"It's fine. I'll see you later."

I waved before bowing and making my way out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoya POV:

I turned to my parents after biding Yoorin goodbye.

"Well?" I asked.

"She's a nice girl and she seems to care more about you than our house." they simply said. I smiled and nodded to myself.

That was good enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short!(: