Eternity?

Project Boyfriend
Sungyeol POV:

Something was really bothering me. It's called an L.

Yes, L is now an it, not a him. That's how UNHAPPY I am with him. Why'd he bring Yoorin here? Gahhhh~I was gonna die... I kinda at dance and well she'll probably laugh at me..with Hoya and IT. I can't bear to think that she would be having lots of fun with Hoya, Mr. Dance Machine while I curled up in a corner to die of my lack of skills. Or maybe I could just play basketball instead. Fffftttt~screw it. Why did I care?

*Because you do~ you like her~*

Shut up conscience. I don't need you.(o-o;;)

I shook my head and started to stretch. Who cares? If she was really a friend, she wouldn't care(so cheesy I know.)

Well, I'll never know if I never know. Here goes nothing.

Everyone finished up their stretches and Sunggyu hyung made his way to the front.

"Okay guys so, the bi-monthly dance competition is coming soon, and well..do you guys wanna participate?" he asked. The rest of the guys started to chatter excited. I snickered. That's what I get for joining a music/dance group of friends. But, it's all worth it...

Right? O-o

"Sungyeol...what do you think of letting Yoorin joining us this month?" he asked. I widened my eyes.

"Just..just her? No other girls?" I asked in befuddlement. Dongwoo eyed Yoorin curiously.

"Unless you have some girls that'll join us." he said. She smiled brightly.

"Is it okay if I...."

"Sure!"

~~~~~~~10 min. later~~~~~~~

"Well, ready to show what we've got?" Jooyeon and Minah quickly got into set up their things and started up the music.

Surprisingly, they were good, dancing to "Rainbow's" 'A'.

Jooyeon was very sharp and matched the beat well too. Minah kinda just followed, looking a bit clumsy, but she did well.

Next, Yoorin and Hayoung took the center floor and turned up their song, which was 'Girls' Generation's "The boys"

The moves seemed to flow easily out of their bodies, fitting each part of the song and pulling every side of them. From cute, to sophisticated to y..yeah.

I was really amazed. And apparently so was everyone else.

"Wow..that was good. Umm I have a question." Woohyun raised his hand. Jooyeon immediately turned to him, expectantly.

"Do you guys wanna collaborate? Like maybe you 4 and the 7 of us?"

The girls nodded eagerly.

Wait until they saw me dance. They'll change their mind.

"Well you guys can call us Infinite, so what should we call you generally?" L asked. Silence hung in the air for a few seconds.

"Hmm..Eternity. Play on words." Hayoung, the smarts of the group, commented. I grinned.

"Sweet~"

She blushed then turned back to Sunggyu. He clapped his hands together.

"Well guys, we have a lot of work to do! Let's get started! Hwaiting!"

"HWAITING!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay~84<33 please keep commenting and subbing!