Art store teasing

Project Boyfriend
L POV:

  I walked next to Minah fiddling with my earphones. She looked around each store and wore a expression of DEEP~ thought. I snorted.

"What's with your face?" I asked. Minah whipped towards me and glared.

"Excuse me, is there so there something wrong with it?" she replied while sticking out her tongue. I snorted.

"Lots." I mumbled under my breath. Minah slapped my arm roughly.

"I heard that." she snapped before stalking off into a store. I rolled my eyes and followed her in. It was a store with a lot of artsy things. I looked around, wondering why she had come into this store. I glanced at her, seeing her expression as bright as a little kid in a candy store. I snickered slightly then went over to her.

"Do you like art?" I asked. Minah twirled around and laughed.

"Are you kidding me? I love it! Art's my major at school, duh." she gave me a "duh" face before skimmed her fingers along all the sketching supplies. She picked up a sketchbook and went towards the cashier.

"How much is this sir?" she asked.

"$23.99." he responded. Minah gasped quietly before slowly placing it down.

"Of course...it has very nice quality paper..." she mumbled to herself as she picked up a cheaper looking one.

"I'll take this one." she said while pulling out her wallet.

"$12.90 is your total." he informed. She placed down her money before pointing towards the exit.

"You can start heading out if you want." she suggested. I bit the inside of my cheek and shook my head.

"Uhh...my mom really likes art. So I think I'll look around a bit." I lied. Minah obliviously believed me before walking towards the exit.

"Here, I'll be back with something to eat. Stay." she ordered. I rolled my eyes again.

"Arf Arf." I grumbled as I made my way to the sketchbooks. I swiftly picked up the one Minah looked at earlier and placed that at the cashier.

"Ahh..a gift for your very pretty girlfriend?" he asked. I widened my eyes and rapidly shook my head.

"Her?! Never! She's not my girlfriend. Right before we came in here, I was telling her how many faults her face had!" I exclaimed. The man chuckled before ringing up my purchase.

"That's what you think right now." he smiled. I pulled out my card and scoffed.

"That's what I know...as a fact." I firmly replied. The cashier shook his head before slipping a pack of sketching pencils in my bag.

"It's on me..good luck with your girlfriend." he teased. I groaned and mentally face palmed myself.

"For the last time...she's NOT my girlfriend!" I cried. As if on cue, Minah walked in holding a small bag of snacks and two drinks.

"Here." she handed me one carefully then eyed the bag.

"So you decided to buy something?" she asked slowly. I opened my mouth to respond but the cashier beat me.

"For a special someone." he winked. I huffed in frustration before grabbing my bag and biding him farewell. Once we were out, Minah gave me a questioning look.

"What was that?" she asked. I shook my head and sighed.

"Nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short~TT TT sorry(:

oh and I'm starting a new fanfic with Teen Top and Infinite! Care to check it out for me?(:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/119615/i-m-going-crazy-infinite-ljoe-myungsoo-romance-schoollife-teentop-you

THANKS~<33