3 POV

Project Boyfriend
Your POV:

I yawned as I slowly made my way back to the boys' dorm. Jooyeon, Hayoung, and Minah should be there, right? Right as I neared the building, I saw Woohyun hurriedly exiting. When he spotted me, he looked either really relieved or really annoyed. *couldn't tell*

"Yoorin! There you are!" he gasped in an exasperated tone. I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes...?" I answered suspiciously. He held up a paper. Before I could grab it, he pulled back.

"Wait...don't..judge...me for this." he panted. I rolled my eyes and plucked the paper out of his hands.

"My birthday wishlist..." I read, scanning the familiar handwriting....

"WHY DO YOU HAVE JOOYEON'S JOURNAL ENTRY?!" I shrieked. Was he like..stalking her? Woohyun held his arms above his head.

"She left it! I swear I didn't know!" he cried. I narrowed my eyes.

"Curiosity kills the cat, eh?" I muttered under my breath.

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Anyways, what do you want me to do with this?" I asked him. He grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jooyeon POV:

I tried to get Woohyun, and my birthday, out of my mind so I could focus on Hayoung.

"So what happened?" I asked with a smirk. All three of us squished on the bench. Hayoung sighed and turned to us.

"Whatever you do, DO NOT freak out." she said slowly. We nodded vigorously, curious about the news.

"Okay, so I might have confessed to Sungyeol--"

"YOU WHAT?!"

Hayoung jumped at Minah's shrill voice and winced. I sighed and shook my finger at her.

"Hayoung, that's exactly what we told you NOT to do. And yet you go and do it anyways." I threw my hands in the air jokingly. The corner of her lips slowly bent downward.

"I'm sorry..I was just so mindless at the moment. He's such a babo and it was getting on my nerves." she mumbled. Minah tapped her chin before furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"What does that have to do with confessing?" she asked. Hayoung covered her face with her hands.

"He was prodding me with boyfriend jokes. I had no choice." she said in a muffled tone. I tsk-ed her and stood. Grabbing Minah and Hayoung's wrists, I began to walk.

"Looks like you guys need a romance re-teaching." I announced. Hayoung snorted.

"Sounds so cheesy."

Minah looked at me with wide eyes.

"Me? I don't even have romance issues!" she denied. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah because your little love triangle with L and Sungjong isn't noticeable. You don't have to worry one bit." I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. Minah turned bright red.

"L likes Yoorin. Not me. And she likes him back." she insisted. I shook my head as Hayoung scoffed.

"What about you and Woohyun? Hmm? I'm sure there are issues there too."

I froze and swallowed hard.

"What issues? I don't like him." I tossed over my shoulder as I walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoya POV:

  Okay...

So my parents like her for her...

That's always a plus. I shuffled my way down the street to the dorm, earphones in...(ears?). Suddenly I accidentally ran into someone's back.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I exclaimed as I turned to face...

"Hyuna..?" I said slowly, not even believing my own eyes or the words that came out of my mouth.

"Howon Oppa? Is that you? Wow you changed since I last saw you!!" She greeted me with a hug and...

Without hesitation, she planted her lips on mine. I pulled back abruptly, in shock.

"Hyuna!" I cried. Hyuna gave me a look of feign innocence before smirking and placing her hands on my shoulder and tip-toeing to whisper to me.

"Hmm...I tried being nice but I guess you like bad girls now, huh?" she traced my jawline with her finger before backing away and eyeing me, hands on hips.

"So here I am. Are you finally ready for me?" she asked. I glared down at her, slightly disappointed that she had become the way she was.

"No. I don't like you any better Hyuna, but I don't like you any worse. Our chance has gone and passed so let it go." I said firmly. Hyuna rolled her eyes and touched my arm lightly.

"No silly. Our chance hasn't gone yet. Everything is the same, right?" she flipped her hair. I grabbed her wrist and slowly put it down.

"No Hyuna...it's over. I don't know what encouraged you to suddenly come running to me, but I don't want it anymore."

"Why? Have you found someone as good as me?" she spat. 'Better, actually.' I was tempted to say, but I caught myself.

"Just stop Hyuna. Like I said, it's over." I began to walk away, towards the dorm.

I needed to make sure Yoorin wouldn't find out about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HyunA POV:

I watched as Hoya walked away. Huh...so I wasn't good enough? There has to be another girl...and who ever that girl is, she's going down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sorry it's been a while! I've been uber busy TT TT I'll try updating more!!(:*