Perspective

Like Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The story will continue about 3 years later in Kris' perspective, enjoy! :)

It was September 3rd, 2009 when I first saw her.

It was June 9th, 2014 when we had our first encounter.

It was June 14th, 2014 when I first realised I had feelings for her.

It was July 8th, 2014 when I fell in love with her.

It was July 11th, 2014 when I confessed my love for her.

It was July 11th, 2014 when she confessed her love for me too.

It was August 18th, 2014 when I decided I want to spend my whole life with her.

It was September 26th, 2014 when she lost her ity to me.

It was October 28th, 2014 when things started going downhill.

It was November 2nd, 2014 when she found out.

It was November 8th, 2014 when told me it was over.

 

[December 31st, 2017, 21:26PM]

 

"I'm home!" I called ghrough the halls, unravelling my scarf as I chuck my backpack carelessly by the side of the door.

 

No answer.

 

Is noone home? I breathed into my palms to let out the warmth inside me, the fire by the exit wasnt helping at all.

 

I cleaned my hair a bit before lingering around the halls, the joyous noise out of a womans mouth was heard, giggles, laughter and fun.

 

Instead of walking past like I had in mind, my eyes couldnt help themselves but move their attention to the room where the womans voice started from.

 

No surprise, its Chiaoxiang and Lihwa, his girlfriend.

 

"Kris-ge!" He caught me starring.

 

Automatically, Lihwua stood up respectfully to bow to me. "Hello."

 

"Hello." I bowed in return. "I see you've bought your girlfriend over for New Years."

 

His cheeks sprung a bright red but it was difficult to see since he tried to hide it from me as he scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah..." He laughs nervously. "Do you want to join us for a bit?"

 

"Sorry but I have homework." I tried rejecting his offer as nice as possible however I ended up finding myself building a cold image.

 

On the journey to my room, I kept thinking, thinking about Chiaoxiang. Questions about how he got a girlfriend, when did he mature? How did they last so long?

 

They've been together for almost 2 years, I never thought he'd last that long, let alone get a girlfriend after how he's treated some women in the past.

 

If I wasn't his brother, I wouldn't of forgiven him. But thats the thing, we are brothers, we have to accept eachother for who we are.

 

A gush of warm air brushed pass me once I opened the door to my bedroom, I left the heater on whilst I was gone.

 

The books on my table laid there untouched. The amount of dust surrounding it is unbelievable.

 

Yes, I lied, I lied about my homework ~ why? Because I am not going to lounge around with my brother and his girlfriend, watching their skinship and listening their cheesy conversations, I don't want to be a third wheel.

 

I took a math course in university, I have no idea why. I liked maths, I grew fond of the subject but now its completely ignored.

 

I don't do homework, I don't turn up for the lessons but when I do, I doze off to sleep. I don't know why I havent been kicked out or revoked yet.

 

Oh yes, I do ~ I have the status of being Wu Zixins son and heir. Its annoying how people either up to you or use you for your money, where is the fun in that?

 

I walked over the heater to turn it down a little, it was only a few steps away from the door.

 

A flashback appeared of when I cornered Bom right there on that spot, lustfully dominating her yet taking care of her.

 

I shook my head vigarously to get her off my mind ~ thats a memory now.

 

My body turned 180° and my eyes lead me to the couch, I dont get it, anything can come up but it was just that one moment that flashed before my eyes.

 

***

[3 years ago]

 

As usual, Kris was on sat on his couch in a daily basis with his legs open and Bom sat on the floor cross-legged inbetween his legs with the second controller in her hands.

Kris was immensed into the game, his eyes were focused at the graphics appearing on the screen whereas Bom sat there bewildered yet trying her best to keep up.

"Yah! Where are you?!" Bom shrieks to get Kris' attention as her player roams free on the game. "Yah!" She called again and again after continuously failing to recieve and answer from him.

"Aahhh!" She screams again, dropping her controller at the sudden event. "Oh my gosh! Whats happening?! What do I do?!" She panicks with only herself caring about her player.

They were playing black ops, a game thats popular with the boys and Kris is one of them who plays it almost everyday.

Realising her player got shot, she pouts at the screen. "I'm dead, is that it? Do I just die like that? This game is so crap, I found nothing entertaining." She rolls her eyes, giving up on herself and putting the controller on the table infront of her.

Bom tilts her head back to see Kris silently continuing the game, probably not noticing she died.

Bom lifted her body up, purposely getting in Kris' way but he's easily still alive.

Bom scrunched her nose due to her lack of success. She planned of leaving but she found herself being tugged down by Kris' arms.

She landed ontop of him as he was sandwhiched inbetween her and his couch.

He had his arms around her waist and their lips only a few inches away.

"Don't go." He whispers as he nuzzled his face onto her neck.

***

I gulped down my saliva as my adams apple bobbed out.

 

She's taking over my mind... 

...Again.

 

My head moved east to where one of my tables were and what I wanted to avoid came back.

 

[3 years ago]

***

Bom who has a hobby for art was sitting down by a glass table in Kris' bedroom where she was carefully painting on a canvas with acrylic paint.

She had an outline of Kris' face drawn out accurately. She planned to have his face painted and that was the day chose to do it.

Her head rested on her left hand as her right hand did the job, she was alone and nothing disturbed her until Kris barged in with snacks.

Bom watched him lay it out on the coffee table a few steps away before he came over to sit on the opposite seat.

"Hey look, its me." He chuckles charmingly.

Bom nodded with full concentration, realising at that moment she didnt have a clue what he said.

"You know..." He begins as he takes a clean paintbrush from a pot that Bom brung. "I'm a pretty good artist myself." 

"Really." Bom giggles with her eyes still glued onto her work.

"Yea." Kris' eyes sparkled when he saw a clean canvas by Bom. "Infact, I can do a portrait of you right now." He didnt hesitated to grab it even though Bom didnt give permission. He dips the paintbrush lightly onto the black acrylic paint to match with Boms hair. "So, how long do you think you'd take to finish that?"

"Hmmm...perhaps 5 hours?"

"I can finish your portrait in 4 hours."

Bom chuckles to herself, holding her hand against her chest.

"You don't think I can do it, don't you?" A slight grin appeared on his face.

Bom folded her lips, keeping her laughs inside of her. "I didn't say anything."

"I'm going to prove you wrong."

"Okay." A smile beamed as Bom continued to do her work.

Unexpectedly, Kris focused on the painted, she could see that hes working hard as he tries his best, she knows how much hes struggiling inside to keep Boms features accurate.

She secretely took glances from time to time to see how hes doing, Bom blames herself for laughing at his work inside her head but at the same time, her heart warmed up at the feeling of him trying his best to make her proud.

Eventually, 4 hours flew by, Bom sat with her arms and legs crossed waiting for Kris to present his painting to her.

Kris stood facing Bom but the canvas the opposite direction. "I present to you...Park Bom!" Instantly a huge smile grew with his teeth showing proudly as he turns his painting towards her.

Boms lips trembled at the effort she put in to stop herself from laughing. But she ended up unable to control herself.

It looked completely different to her.

Kris' smile turned into a frown but he wasnt hurt, Bom could tell. "Whats wrong with it?" He whines.

"Since when did I have a square shaped head?!" Bom continued to burst into laughter as she found the wrong details about her. "And that is definatly not my skin colour." She reffered to the bronze painting Kris happened to colour her face in.

"Its not?!" Kris became indecisive as he looked back and fourth from Bom and the painting.

"Its so obvious." Bom rolled her eyes knowing she'd have to stand next to the canvas. "See?" She proved how much paler she was compared to the painting.

"To me, it looks the same." He refused to agree with her. His head turned slightly away to hide humself from laughing.

Bom knew he was playing dumb but she stull wanted to prove it to him. She gaped over at the palett where the bronze colour was. Bom confidently walks over to it and held it against her face. "There is a huge contrast between my skin colour and this colour."

"Are you sure?" Kris covers his mouth with his index finger overthinking about it. Soon he slyly touched the bronze colour with his finger and smeared it on Boms cheek. "Now you have the same skin colour as my painting." He chuckles at his playful attitude.

Bom didnt want to let this slide, she stamped her hand onto the black paint, fully covering her hand as she threatened Kris with it.

Kris steps back with his hands waving infront of his face, telling her to stop with his body language. "No, Bom, please dont, this shirt is white and it costs $750." He pleaded.

Bom shrugs her shoulders playfully. "Well maybe you should start wearing cheaper AND nicer clothes." She emphasised.

"This?" He points at his shirt as his eyebrows furrowed. "This is Prada."

"Prada or not, say goodbye to it." Bom smirks as she chased him around the room.

It was a long chase but soon she did manage to catch up to him. She found herself smearing the black paint all over his pure white prada shirt.

"You are going to pay." He stomps over to the table eyeing the other palette.

Bom who had her knees on the bed carelessly shrugged her shoulders. "I have nothing to loose anyway."

"'Nothing to loose'?" He quotes, testing her as he begins to mix all the colours with his hands, getting ready to attack her with it.

Boms body was dominated by Kris' larger body as she fell backwards on the bed, Kris aimed for the face, all the colours he mixed together were now smudged onto Boms face, bleding with her makeup.

"Oh my gosh! Thats gross!" She complained, trying to get his hands off.

"Yeah, now say you're sorry for ruining my shirt."

"Ha! You wish!" Bom scoffed as she was still being attacked.

Just as she thought it couldnt get any worse, Kris begins to tickle her sides causing her to scream with an element of laughter.

"Say you're sorry!" He grins, enjoying her being tickled.

"Hahahha! I'm sorry!" 

He stopped immediatly after hearing the words he wanted. He was on top of her and he didnt plan on getting off just yet. His legs were spreaded over her body, almost sitting on her but he hovered, next his head moved closer to hers. "Now say you love me."

Nothing was heard but Boms loud panting, she tried her best to catch up with her breath and when she did, Kris gleamed a smile when he heard what he wanted.

"I love you."

"I know you do." He ends it b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter