Chapter 09

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seulong hyung? What are you doing here?” Junho was surprised to see his older brother’s best friend in front of the 89 Building right after Blue Fizz practice was finished.

“Oh hey Junho.” Seulong greeted the younger boy before his eyes caught the one he’s been waiting for, walked out of the building. “I am waiting for her.”

Junho followed at the direction Seulong was pointing. “Jia...?” he turned to look at Seulong confusedly.

“Yes.” Seulong answered him shortly before he went to approach her. “Hey there... Ready to go?”

Jia was shocked to see the sudden appearance of Seulong in front of her. “What are you doing here?” she glared at the tall man in front of her.

“I believe we have a dinner date tonight.” Seulong smiled at her before his eyes caught sight of the hand around her waist.

Jia cursed herself as she just remembered about the dinner. Before she could say anything, Taecyeon has already beat her to it, “Come on babe, let’s go”

Seulong, of course wouldn’t let Jia being dragged away right in front of his eyes as he grabbed Jia’s right arm. “Like I said, she has a dinner plan with me tonight.” Seulong said calmly but his eyes told different story as he glared at Taecyeon.

Taecyeon glared back at Seulong challengingly, “Let go of my girlfriend.” He warned; the atmosphere around was tensed.

Jia didn’t want to cause any problems; she also didn’t want to deal with Seulong either. She tried to free her arm from Seulong grip but the man was holding her arm too tight. “Yah, it hurts!” Jia barked angrily at the man.

“I said, let go of her!” Taecyeon started to get angry as he was about to launch himself at Seulong, but the rest of the boys immediately interfered.

“Calm down Taec.” Wooyoung acted fast as he stood between the two taller guys.

Finally, Jia snapped as she flinched herself out of Seulong grip and glared, “Look mister, I can’t go for dinner tonight. So, can you please get out of my sight now?”

“Fine. You still owe me one dinner. I’ll pick you up tomorrow then.” Seulong smiled widely at Jia before he took his leave. “I’ll see you tomorrow, my darling.”

Right after Seulong left, everyone sighed in relief as they turned to look at the awkward couple in front of them. Trying to melt the atmosphere, Junho was the one who spoke up, “So are we still going for a drink?” he exchanged understanding look with the others to get along with him.

“Yes definitely.” Nichkhun got the sign as he acted like usual, “What do you say, Taec? Usual place...?”

Taecyeon looked at his friends as he rejected their offer, “Sorry guys, a little tired already. Maybe next time?” He turned to look at his girlfriend and held her hand, “Let’s go. I’ll send you home.”

The rest of the boys just sighed as they watched the couple walked away from them.

 

“Are you coming in?” Jia asked her boyfriend as she handed over the helmet to him.

“No. You should just get inside. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Taecyeon rejected as he started his bike engine and about to leave when Jia stopped him.

“Where’s my goodbye kiss?” Jia asked her boyfriend.

Taecyeon looked at his girlfriend before he took off his helmet and planted a quick kiss on her lips. “Good night.”

“Are you really sure you don’t want to come inside for a while?” Jia asked her boyfriend again. She was a bit worried for his boyfriend down mood.

Taecyeon sighed as he looked at her, “Jia, please. Just get inside. It’s late already.”

Jia raised her eyebrow in confusion. “What’s wrong with you, Taec? It’s not even 8pm yet. I haven’t had dinner yet.”

“I’m leaving then.” Taecyeon was about to start his bike engine when Jia stopped her. She was determined.

“What’s wrong with you Ok Taecyeon? What’s with the cold attitude of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter