Chapter 20

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be all in Jia POV

======================================================

I woke up this morning with the urge to do breakfast, so I got off from the bed towards the kitchen to start making breakfast. Half an hour later, I heard the voice belong to Seulong who seemed surprised to find me actively in the kitchen. 

“Wow! Do I seeing right?” He’s definitely teasing me. 

“Well, you’re seeing wrong so you can go back to your room to continue your dream.” I answered him sarcastically. 

“What? No way! I’m not letting the opportunity to taste your first cooking for me.” Seulong smiled as he took the seat immediately. 

I just smiled as I put the plate of breakfast in front of him as I joined him. “This is just a simple breakfast. Hope you won’t mind.” I said as I waited for his reaction when he took the first bite. 

“This is the tastiest homemade breakfast I ever taste. Thank you.” He thanked me sincerely made me smiled. 

“Seulong-shi, there’s something I need to say to you.” I looked at him seriously once we finished our breakfast. He looked back at me alerted as he seemed to know what I was about to say. “I just want to thank you for all you’ve done for me these past few days. I sincerely thank you for giving me a hand when I was at the lowest point of my life that day.” 

“I don’t want you to thank me, Jia.” Seulong stopped me from saying even more. “I think you know the reason why I did what I did for you.” Of course I know what he means. Even blind people can see the reason behind his action towards me. Just as I was about to say out, he stopped me as he continued, “I like you, Jia. No, I fell in love with you.” 

I was shocked at his sudden confession. I was speechless. 

“However, I know this is not the right time to confess. I just want you to know that everything I did for you is what I wanted to do. I won’t demand you to tell me what happened with you that made you broken down, I respect your privacy. But I just wanted you to know that no matter what happen, I will always stay by your side. I would be willingly to wait for you until that day you’re finally able to accept me in your life.” 

“Seulong-shi, I...” 

Again, he cut me, “Please don’t apologize. Like I told you, I am willingly to wait. Just let me stay by your side and don’t push me away, okay? I beg you.” 

I looked at the man in front of me. Is he serious with what he’s saying? Isn’t he Seulong who changes girls like changing clothes? Why does he sound so serious? I was a bit startled at his different soft attitude. Should I believe in him? 

But for these past days, he has been nothing but a comfortable companion beside me. Is he really sincere with his words? 

I sighed as I decided to answer him, “Seulong-shi, thank you for respecting my privacy, but at this point, I think you must have already guessed out what really happened to me. Right now, my life is such a mess, I don’t even know how or where to start to pick up the pieces of myself back. Honestly, I am shocked to hear your confession, but the ‘me’ right now could not even think of relationship yet. I don’t even know if I will able to learn to love again. I am just too messed up right now.” 

“I understand. I am willingly to wait. No rush.” 

I sighed as I knew there’s nothing I say can change his stubbornness. Maybe with time, he will come to realize himself that I’m not worthy for him to wait for. “And there’s one more thing. I think it’s time for me to go back home.” 

I can see him sighed heavily as he looked at me. “I understand.” 

 

“Thank you again for sending me home.” I thanked Seulong who insisted to send me home. I threw him a sincere smile before I got off his car and unlocked the door with my set of keys. As I entered the house, the first one person who my eyes landed on was the youngest Suzy who seemed shocked to see me. 

“Unnie... Jia Unnie!” Upon seeing my presence, the youngest ran to embrace as she hugged me tight. “Unnie, you’re finally home! Unnie, I’m so worried about you!” I was a bit startled at her sudden hug as she kept sobbing in my embrace. My anger that I still had for my youngest sister was melted away at that moment when I felt the sincere in her worries for me. 

After a while, we let go from each other embrace as she looked at me, “Unnie, I... I’m so sorry for being such a bad dongsaeng. Unnie, you deserve to hate me, I know I don’t deserve to ask for your forgiveness. But Unnie, please don’t go missing. All of us are worried death for you.” 

I sighed as I was about to answer her when another voice surprised me. “UNNIE!” It was my other sister, Min. I was too caug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter