Chapter 28

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY POV

When I saw Min Unnie and Jia Unnie ran towards where we were, I flee from my seat to my sisters’ embrace. I was really scared for Fei Unnie and Changmin Oppa. Min Unnie seemed to understand as she hugged me back and comforted me that everything will be fine.

“That’s alright Suzy. Unnie and Oppa will be fine.”

Min Unnie is right. They both are just going to be fine. They have to be.

As Min Unnie led me to sit back at where I was sitting before, my eyes never left the emergency light which was still on. Then I noticed Jia Unnie approached Junho Oppa and without saying anything, she just grab a hold on his hand.

I turned around towards TaecOppa who turned his head away from the view in front of him.

I sighed as I feel hurt for seeing Taec Oppa hurt expression. It wasn’t long before the emergency light was turned off and the doctor walked out of the door. Five of us approached him immediately. “Doctor, how is our Unnie? How is Unnie?” I was the one who asked the doctor impatiently.

The doctor turned to look at us before he said, “Mrs. Lee has few broken bones and some scars around her arms and legs, but I’m sorry we couldn’t save the baby inside her stomach.” Upon hearing the lost of the baby really hurts. Fei Unnie lost her baby?

“Then what about my hyung?” It was Junho Oppa who asked the doctor.

This time, the doctor looked at is apologetically, “About Mr. Lee, I am really sorry but we have done our best. I am sorry.” The doctor apologized as he walked away.

What? Changmin Oppa is dead? NO! How could it be? Tears naturally wet my face as the news finally hit me in the face. Both Min Unnie and I cried in each other embrace.

“Junho...”

As hearing the faint crying voice of Jia Unnie made us turned to look at breaking down Junho Oppa. Honestly, I have never seen Junho Oppa cried ever. Seeing how Junho Oppa cried himself out in Jia Unnie embrace really hurts my heart.

Realizing the fact that Changmin Oppa has left us forever hurts even more.

But nothing could even compare to the hurts when Fei Unnie finally woke up and realized she has lost both her husband and child.

 

MIN POV

Silent... Cold... Expressionless...

That’s what to describe the condition of Fei Unnie right. When she learnt that she has lost both her husband and baby, she just froze up like her soul has been flown away from her body. No matter how we tried to talk to her, she just wouldn’t show any reaction. She didn’t even move a bit, for God’s sake.

“Unnie! Please, please don’t do this... Unnie, I beg you.” I cried while I kept begging Fei Unnie to come back.

“Unnie, we are your sisters, remember? Unnie, please come back.” Suzy joined in talking with Fei Unnie. 

Jia Unnie was holding Fei Unnie hand, “Unnie, I know losing Changmin Oppa and the baby is very hard for you. I know you’re rather die than live without them, but you still have us, your sisters. We’ll help you through this. So please, I beg, please come back to us.”

We kept trying and trying nonstop but Fei Unnie just wouldn’t acknowledge our presences. We were devastated. Then I noticed the presence of Wooyoung approaching me. Without a word, I ran into his embrace and kept crying and crying.

“It’s going to be alright. It’s going to be alright.” He kept comforting me. In that moment, I feel so lucky and relief to have someone like Wooyoung by my side. After a while, I let go of him as I looked at him. “How’s Junho Oppa? Aren’t you supposed to be with him?”

“Junho... He’s in mess.” Wooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter