Chapter 30

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIA POV

“Unnie, you’re really dating Junho Oppa now?” Min asked me excitingly. After that incident Min caught us kissing, I was directly being investigated by my two younger sisters inside Fei Unnie bedroom.

I nodded my head as the answer. Both dongsaengs jumped in happiness for me. Seriously...? Why do they act like they’re the ones who date Junho? I just chuckled as I took a look at Fei Unnie who just smiled away at me.

“Yah Suzy! You can’t jump around like that!” I scolded my big stomach maknae. After all, she’s already 5 months pregnant.

“Unnie! I am so happy for you, really!” Suzy threw herself back beside me as she smiled happily at me. “I believe Junho Oppa will always give you happiness, Unnie.”

“No worry Unnie! If Junho Oppa dares to make you cry, I’ll be the first one to kick his for you!” Min has started throw her threats out which made us laughed out loudly.

“Min Unnie! I believe we won’t need to do all those threats! Junho Oppa is just too obvious so in love with Unnie, he wouldn’t have the heart to hurt Jia Unnie.” Suzy laughed out.

“Right!” Min suddenly realized Suzy words as she jumped back to sit on my other side. “Unnie, so tell us, tell us. How did the two of you ended as a couple? What happened last night?”

Both dongsaengs were looking at me, impatiently wanted me to share it. I sighed as I gave up at them as I told them what happened between Junho and I after the boys left.

 

Junho was shocked when Jia was the one who kissed him out of sudden. But it didn’t take long for him to kiss her back.

It was sweet and gentle.

“Jia...” Both of them pulled away from the kiss and looked at each other. “Jia, is this mean...”

Instead of answering him, Jia just smiled as she planted a quick kiss on his lip. “Is this enough to answer your question?” Jia threw back the same question Junho confused her before.

Junho didn’t need to be told twice when his wide smile appeared as he grabbed her face and landed another kiss on her lip. This time, it wasn’t sweet but deep and passionate kiss that left both keep wanting more.

“Love you, Jia.” Junho confessed in between the kiss.

“Love you too, Junho.”

 

SUZY POV

Both Min Unnie and I squealed in our girly voices hearing the story of Jia Unnie and Junho Oppa. It’s so romantic, just like the scene inside romance movie. Never I have ever thought that Junho Oppa could be such a cheesy man. Junho Oppa must have love Jia Unnie so much that he’s willingly to wait for years for Unnie.

Lucky Jia Unnie...

“OMO Unnie! Look at my standing hair! It’s just too cheesy!” I heard Min Unnie showed her arm hair. We just laughed at Min Unnie antique behaviour.

“Don’t tell me Wooyoung never did anything romantic to you!” Jia Unnie attacked Min Unnie back who got flustered red in instant.

All of us laughed at Min Unnie red face. “Yah! Why do you all laugh at me? It’s not funny!” Min Unnie pretended to get mad at us.

“Unnie, you’re so cute when you’re blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter