Chapter 31

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY POV

DING DONG! DING DONG!

I stopped doing the dishes when I heard the ringing of door bell. Did Taecyeon Oppa forget to bring his keys again? I sighed as I walked to open the door without checking the person behind the door through the door hole.

And I regretted in not doing that.

“Jin... Jinwoon.” I was shocked to find Jinwoon who was standing in front of me. “What... What are you doing here? How did you... How did you know my flat number?” I asked him shockingly as I remembered I never told him.

“I’m... I’m sorry for intruding like this, but... but I just can’t take it anymore. Since that incident when you ran away from me, you haven’t even called or texted me once. I was just worried for you. And... I also miss hanging out with you.” I heard Jinwoon confession made me more shocked.

“I... I...” I was really speechless that I didn’t what to say or how to react to his confession. My mind was all blank at that moment.

“Can I come in?” His question suddenly snapped me out of my shock as I welcomed him inside the apartment. “Are you mad at me?” He carefully asked as we sat down on the couch.

I sighed as I looked at him. “I am just surprised.” I said honestly. How could I be mad at him? Isn’t he supposed to be the one to be mad at me? I was the one who lied to him!

He seemed relief at my answer as his eyes travelled to the big stomach of mine, “How far are you right now?” He asked me.

My hands automatically rubbed my stomach lovingly as I answered him, “Almost seven months now.”

The atmosphere between us turned to awkward silence and Jinwoon sighed, “Suzy, I’m not here because I want to hear your explanation. I am here because I don’t want to lose a friend like you. I really cherish our friendship although we might know for few months only. I really enjoy our talks and laughs together. Honestly, I’m not a sociable person so I don’t have a lot of friends. You’re probably the only friend that sees me as I am myself. And I don’t want to lose a friend like that.”

Hearing his long confession really touched me because that’s what I feel about him either. Growing up among three elder sisters, I know I am the one lacks the most. I am definitely not a sociable person like my Jia Unnie and Min Unnie. I am a shy person. I don’t have a lot of friends around me either.

“I don’t want to lose a friend like you too.” I finally confessed out my feeling too. That’s right. I really cherish my friendship with Jinwoon. With him, I can talk a lot, I can share my problems, and most importantly, I can be myself when I’m around him.

“So, have you found out about the gender of your baby?” He asked me smilingly. I smiled back at him and that’s when I know that we’re already back to being friends. Both of us spent the evening together with smile and laugh.

Maybe I don’t have the courage to tell him about myself right now, but I do believe one day I will be able to completely honest with my friend.

 

MIN POV

“Unnie! I’m hungry! Let’s go get something to eat!” I asked my Fei Unnie who just agreed with me. We’re just walking out of the hospital for Fei Unnie last check up on her fully recovered health. Since Jia Unnie and Suzy couldn’t come with us, I was the one who accompany Unnie.

“Alright. Let’s go to our favourite cafe then.” Fei Unnie said as we got inside the car.

“Unnie, I need to tell you something.” I turned to look at my eldest sister. “Wooyoung asked me to accompany him to Busan for his parents’ anniversary party next weekend.” 

I can see Fei Unnie looked at me surprisingly. “And what did you answer him?”

I sighed as I said, “I haven’t answer him yet. Unnie, what should I do?” I asked her desperately.

“Min-ah, why are you asking me? It’s your decision.” Fei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter