Chapter 29

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIA POV

After the funeral, we escorted Fei Unnie back home. Fei Unnie was in treatment that she wasn’t allowed to move too much. “Unnie, you haven’t eaten anything properly. I’ll cook something for you.” I informed her before I left her bedroom. Suzy and Min were by her side to accompany her.

I sighed as I walked down towards the kitchen where the Lee housekeeper greeted me in manner. I just politely refused being helped by the servants as I am more used to cook myself. I just asked them to prepare the ingredients I will be needed.

Just as I was cooking half way, I can feel another presence around as I turned away to look at Taecyeon who just standing not far and watching me. I took a quick look at him before I resumed back to my cooking.

“Do you need any help?” He broke the silence by offering his help.

“That’s okay. I got it covered.” I answered him without looking at him. “You can join the boys back, it’s okay.” I politely declined his help.

“I miss watching you cook.” He suddenly blurted out.

I stopped doing what I did for seconds when I heard his confession when I resumed my cooking back. “It’s all in the past now.”

Taecyeon sighed, “I know. Although I don’t like it, but I’m happy to see you happy.”

Hearing his sincere words made me turned away to look at him. “Taecyeon, although this is not what we wanted, but we can’t change the reality in front of us. Your life now is about Suzy and your baby. They’re your family now. I know it’ll be hard but we shouldn’t dwell on the past anymore. What important is now and the future.”

“I’m trying, Jia. I am really trying.” Taecyeon admitted it out sadly. “Have you really moved on from me, Jia?”

His sudden question caught me off guard as I really don’t know how to answer that. Have I really moved on?

“What are you two doing there?” a sudden voice interrupted us and we both looked up to see Junho who was looking at us with weird expression on his face.

“I’ll just go back to the boys.” Taecyeon awkwardly excused himself away.

 

JUNHO POV

“I’ll just go back to the boys.” When Taecyeon left, I turned to look at Jia who engrossed herself back in her cooking. I sighed as I approached her. “Did I interrupt something the both of you just now?” I asked her casually. I might ask her in casual tone, but deep inside my heart, I can sense my jealousy has started to boil.

“Just stuff.” She answered him shortly. What? What kind of answer is that?

“You two seemed cozy with each other.” I didn’t want to lose. I need to know what they’re talking so serious before.

She suddenly stopped what she’s doing as she looked at me, “Yah Lee Junho! Are you going to keep bothering me?” She scolded me. “I am in the middle of cooking for Fei Unnie here!”

What? My existence is bothering her while Taecyeon is not? My jealousy has started to get boiled up for sure. “Yah! Can’t you just tell me what the heck the two of them were talking about? I’m dying of jealousy here!” I finally shouted out my trut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter