Chapter 17

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIA POV

I didn’t care as I ran away from the hospital, I just followed where my legs took me to. Nothing can express how hurt I am at this moment. My heart is shattering to the point it can’t be built anymore. My heart is too hurt that I don’t even have the strength to think anymore.

My sister and my boyfriend... how could they do that to me? How could they betray me like that? Why? Why?

One is my lovely youngest sister that I love the most in this world; the youngest sister that I care for so much. And another is my boyfriend, the man I thought is the one for me; the man I put my whole heart into loving; the man I thought I will walking down the aisle with. But in the end, I was betrayed by both of them; both are the most important persons in my life.

 My heart hurts; it’s so damn hurt that I can’t take it anymore. Why? Why God punish me like this? What wrong did I ever do to receive this kind of punishment? Why? Why?

At that moment, I just squatted down in the middle of nowhere, bawled my heart out. I could care no less of all the eyes on me. My hurt is too hurt right now. I need to cry it out. I can’t take it anymore.

“Jia? What happened to you?” In the middle of breaking down, I heard familiar voice calling my name. My mind couldn’t process right of who that person could be, all I know was when that someone led me inside his car, I didn’t reject. I was in too deep of hurt that I couldn’t control my body anymore.

I needed someone at this point. I needed someone to help me pulled out the knives that been slicing my heart one by one. I just needed a wall to guide me from falling down even deeper. Anyone, to help me...

 

SEULONG POV

I was shocked when I found Jia breaking down in tears. Without thinking, I just led her inside my car. Without thinking, I just lend her my shoulder to cry on. What could have happened to her? Did she and that boyfriend of her get into fight again? Why did that guy kept hurting her?

Thinking of that has boiled my anger towards that guy. But my anger suddenly melted down when I saw the breaking her beside me. I didn’t know why but I can feel my heart hurts as well. Seeing her hurt makes my heart hurts? What’s wrong with me?

In that moment, I just wanted to keep her in my pocket and never let her hurt anymore. Seeing her tears just hurt my heart.

Wait! What’s wrong with me? I have never had this kind of feeling before! Not even my parents died! So, what could have been wrong with me? Why do I feel hurt when I saw her tears?

“Are we heading home, Sir?” I snapped out of my thought when I heard my driver asking me. I turned to look at the crying Jia beside me before I sighed and made the decision.

“No. We’re going to the villa uphill.” I informed my driver.

“But Sir, you have important meeting tomorrow morning.” I know my driver just reminded me of my very important meeting for tomorrow morning but in that moment, I could care less. All my attention was poured towards the woman beside me.

“Just drive to the villa.” I commanded my driver who just followed my order in silence. Looking back at the woman beside me, I carefully pulled her inside my embrace. I wanted to comfort her. I wanted t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter