Chapter 04

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, are we ordering Chinese then?” Taecyeon just coming out of shower asked his girlfriend who didn’t seem to reply him. “Babe? Jia?” He asked again and took the seat beside her.

Jia who seemed snapped out of her thought noticed her boyfriend beside her, “Huh? What?”

“What’s on your mind? Are you okay?” Taecyeon Jia hair lovingly; a habit of his.

Jia sighed as she leaned her head on her boyfriend shoulder. Taecyeon naturally straightened his arm on her shoulder. “I was just thinking about designing the wedding gown for Fei Unnie.”

“Hey, that’s amazing. Fei Noona will be thrilled, I’m sure.” Taecyeon seemed excited of the news and supported his girlfriend fully.

“But I’m not sure she’ll like it. I know Changmin oppa probably will arrange all the best for Unnie. Besides, I’m not sure if I can design it well for her.”

“Why are you so pessimist? Where’s the Jia I know? I am sure Fei Noona will love your design. You are sisters, of course you will what she likes best out of anybody.” Taecyeon encouraged his girlfriend. “You want to bet with me?”

Jia turned to look at her boyfriend interestingly. “What?”

“I bet Fei Noona will be thrilled to wear your design for her.” Taecyeon said. “If I win, you will have to marry me.” Taecyeon grinned winningly.

“Hey, what kind of bet is that?” Jia protested, but blush still appeared on her cheeks.

“You don’t want to marry me?” Taecyeon looked at his girlfriend, pretended to be shocked.

“Hm... I will have to think about it first.” Jia decided to play with the game his boyfriend played.

“Yah Meng Jia!” Taecyeon decided to take action by tickling his girlfriend in her sensitive spot, gaining immediately laugh and struggle from the girl. But of course, Taecyeon wins easily as he trapped her under him. “Give up?”

“Never!” Jia rejection made him grinned as the next thing he did was closing their face gap into a sweet kiss which soon turned into heated one.

“Stay over tonight.”

 

“I am nervous.” Suzy said it out as seeing this will be the first time for her entering the music pub. She has reached 19 and her sisters had agreed to fulfil her wish to celebrate her big news together.

“Here we go.” Fei smiled as she led the way inside the popular music pub. The four ladies were led to the private booth where Changmin was already there. “Hey there handsome.” Fei smiled ily at his fiancée as she took the seat next to him.

“Hello ladies.” Changmin greeted the other three after greeting his fiancée with a kiss. “Excited, Suzy?” he teased the youngest who seemed impatiently looked everywhere.

“Yes, yes, it’s so cool!” Suzy replied his soon brother in law just in time, Taecyeon and JunHo arrived. Taecyeon naturally took the seat beside his girlfriend while JunHo took the seat beside Taecyeon.

After greeting each other, Taecyeon spoke up, “I hope it’s okay I invited some of our friends to join.”

“The more the merrier.” Fei nodded her head agreed the same time JunHo waved to the others who walked up to their table. It turned out to be MinJun, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, and Chansung.

“You...” Wooyoung and Min pointed at each other, remembering each other from the previous party. “Wait a minute, you’re Jia’s sister?” Wooyoung asked for confirmation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter