Chapter 34

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIN POV

I am so excited today! Today is Sulli 1 month birthday! I have taken the role to plan about it from a week before. I have made sure that everything is in order and guests are invited. We’re going to celebrate it at Fei Unnie restaurant.

And to add to the happiness, Fei Unnie still able to celebrate it with us before she left for Beijing in the next day.

“Yah Suzy, bring Sulli here, we’re going to start the celebration.” I shouted at Suzy to come over the birthday cake I had prepared.

“Unnie, I can’t believe you did all of these for Sulli.” Suzy still amazed at how Min turned the place into birthday venue. “You even invited some orphanage kids.”

“I just wanted to share some happiness with those orphanage kids.” I answered honestly. “Come on, let’s start the show.” I announced as I drew everyone attention to the stage where Sulli was in between her mother and father.

Everyone was happily cheered for the little princess that soon was covered with presents from all the family and friends. Seeing how everyone enjoys their time in the party, I smiled too.

“I can’t believe you did all of this by yourself.” I heard Wooyoung praised me while he put his arm around my shoulder. “I’m proud of you.”

“Thanks.” I smiled at him. “I just want the best for Sulli 1 month birthday. She’s my precious niece.”

“Aigoo...” Wooyoung teased me by pinching my cheek playfully. “You might have a talent in organizing birthday party. This is really awesome party for 1 month birthday.”

I was stunned for a while when I heard what Wooyoung said. Party organizer...? Me...?

 

FEI POV

Finally, the day has come where I must say goodbye to my family. Although I have threatened them not to send me off but they insisted. What can I say when I am against them?

“Suzy, remember to take care of yourself well, okay? I know Sulli is your priority now, but I also want you to able to have time on your own too. Everytime you need me, I’m just a call away.” I looked at my youngest sister as we hugged each other.

“Unnie, you also need to take care of yourself well. Don’t worry about the restaurant. I will take care of it for you. I have Jia Unnie and Min Unnie who can help me anytime.” Suzy assured me as I moved to my next sister.

Without saying anything, I just hugged Jia tightly, “Take care of them for me.” I didn’t need to say much to Jia because I know I don’t really have to worry about her so much.

I moved to Min who hugged me directly, “Unnie, don’t worry about me too. Just what you told me before, I think I found out my calling. I know what I want to do now, Unnie.”

I was surprised at her words that I looked at her. “Really? I am so happy for you, dongsaeng.”

“Thank you.” Min just hugged me again, this time it’s a bit longer.

Then I moved to the last presence, “Junho...” I said his name as I hugged him. “Take care of my Jia for me, ok?”

“I will.” Junho hugged me back. “We’ll be waiting for you to come back, Noona.”

For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter