Chapter 06

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jia, where are you taking us to?” Fei asked her sister who has dragged them out of the house to a bridal shop before she caught sight of her fiancée as well. “Changmin Oppa?”

“Hey there ladies...” he greeted them before turned to Jia, “So, what’s the sudden rush calling me here?”

Changmin, Fei, Min, and Suzy now turned to look Jia confusedly who just smiled as she led them inside the bridal shop.

“Guys, this is my friend, Hyelim.” Jia introduced her friend who works at the bridal shop to them. “Is everything ready?” Jia asked Hyelim who nodded her head before she left for preparation.

“Jia, what’s going on?” Fei asked her sneaky sister confusedly.

Jia looked at her big sister in the eyes as she took her hands, “Fei Unnie, all these years you always take cares of us and I couldn’t take you enough for that. I love you, Unnie.” Jia sudden confession made the soft hearted Fei in bridge of tears already.

“Yah Jia, what’s wrong with you?” Fei was touched.

“Unnie, you’re going to form your own family soon. You are soon to be a wife to Changmin oppa. I am very happy for you, you know right. I have been wrecking my brain to think of the best gift for you. I decided to design a wedding gown for you. I don’t know if you will like it or...”

Jia hasn’t finished her words when Fei threw herself on her sister embrace; really touched.

“You design wedding gown for me?” Fei still couldn’t believe herself while tears kept streaming down her face.

Jia nodded her head as she turned away to look at the curtain in front of them which soon pulled aside to reveal a white wedding gown. Every pair of eyes was on the wedding gown amazedly.

“It’s very beautiful...” Fei said out the first thing came to her mind. She was mesmerized by the wedding gown in front of her. In fact, she really loves it, in addition it’s the gown her sister designed especially for her. There’s nothing more precious than that for her. “Thank you, thank you, thank you...” Fei immediately hugged her sister thankfully before she walked closer to the gown before she said, “I want to try it.”

Min and Suzy who has been watching the touching scene behind immediately wiped their tears as they ran to their big sister. “Unnie, we’ll help you.” And the three of them disappear as the curtain was pulled closed.

Changmin didn’t need to say anything as he pulled the silence Jia into his embrace. “Thank you.”

 

Time sure goes fast as they’re busy with the preparation of the wedding. There are too many things to be prepared. Luckily, Fei has her three sisters who helped her. Fei wanted her three sisters as her bridesmaid while Changmin has three friends as his best men.

“Oh my god! I can’t believe Unnie will get married in two weeks! No!” Min suddenly freaked out herself.

“Why are you the one freaking out?” Jia asked her younger sister confusedly. “You’re not the one getting married, dweeb!”

“Still, handing Fei Unnie to someone else is weird.” Min ignored Jia comment on her as she kept rambling herself.

“Why would it be weird? We still can meet Unnie anytime we want though.” Suzy joined in the conversation.

“It’s just a feeling, maknae.” Min replied the youngest sarcastically.

“Whatever. I’m going to help Unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter