Chapter 25

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIN POV

“Unnie! Look at these... It’s so cute!” I exclaimed excitingly looked at the display of baby clothes in front of me. I squeal like a kid in love with all those cute clothes. “Unnie! Unnie, let’s buy some.” I said excitingly to my sister and started to pick some before being stopped.

“Min-ah, don’t you think it’s still too early for those? My stomach hasn’t even showed up yet, so does Suzy.” FeiUnnie reasoned with me as she dragged me away from the display. “We’ll come back here when it’s the time to buy, ok?”

“But... But...” I tried to insist in buying. “It’s so cute!”

“Come on. Jia and Suzy must have been waiting for us.” I was successfully being dragged out of the baby store by Unnie towards the cinema where my other two sisters have been waiting with the tickets and snacks.

That’s right. The four of us have decided to hang out together like the old times. It has always been something for four of us do before we live separately. I really miss spending time with my sisters. “Let’s go!” Jia Unnie handed us our favourite snacks before we walked inside the theatre.

It was an adventure movie that Jia Unnie chose. Four of us really enjoyed the 2 hours movie. After the movie, we decided to grab a bite.

“Jia, I heard that you went on a dinner with Seulong.” I was almost choked in my drink when I heard what Fei Unnie said. I turned to look at Jia Unnie who just nodded her head. What? Jia Unnie really went on a dinner with Seulong? What the heck?

“It’s just a dinner, that’s all. I just feel bad for him to be having his own birthday dinner alone.” Jia Unnie said casually before she asked Fei Unnie. “He told you about it?”

“Yeah. He told me when Changmin Oppa invited him for dinner two nights ago.” Fei Unnie nodded her head. “He also said that you promised him a date.”

“WHAT?” I was officially shouted out in shock. Jia Unnie promised to go on a date with him?

Jia Unnie sighed as she said, “It’s not like what you think. I didn’t exactly promise him a date. It’s... It’s a long story.” Then she started to tell what exactly happened in that dinner that she had no other way out but to promise that man. It’s a promise after all.

“Unnie, you can’t have any feeling towards that man, arasso?” I suddenly blurted out what’s on my mind. I can sense the shock on three of my sisters at my words. That’s right, I might be a bit biased for Junho Oppa to be with my Jia Unnie but I don’t care. I just want the best for my Unnie. I want to see my Unnie happiness. And in that moment, in my eyes, only Junho Oppa who can gives that to Jia Unnie.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Jia Unnie looked at me puzzled.

“Ani. I just want the best for you Unnie. I don’t want you to get hurt anymore. And in my eyes, Seulong-shi isn’t the right person for you.” I admitted honestly.

Hearing my words made my sisters smiled warmly. “Aigoo... My dongsaeng just cares for me too much.” Jia Unnie teased me as she patted my head lovingly.

As long as it’s for my sister happiness, I want the best for them...

 

FEI POV

“Unnie! Look! Fortune teller! Let’s get your fortune reading!” I saw exciting Min dragged Jia along with her to the fortune teller reading. I just laughed softly as I followed along with Suzy beside me. When we approached the booth, we joined our sister to wait for turns.

“Hm...” The fortune teller lady was reading Min’s cards. “You are surely a free spirit person.” The lady read the first card which surprised us with the truth behind her first sentence. “You have dream. You will soon achieve your dream soon, no worry young lady.” The fortune teller lady smiled warmly at Min who got happy at her good reading. “One advice though, sometimes achieving dream meaning you have to sacrifice something in exchange.”

Min smile disappeared right away after hearing the fortune teller lady words. However, the lady has moved pass her and signing Jia to take her cards. Our attention now turned towards Jia’s reading. “Ah... love...” One word from the fortune teller lady really surprised us again. After examining Jia’s card, she look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter