Chapter 01

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was late Sunday morning when Min walked out of the room just to find her eldest sister that watching her favourite TV soap. “Morning, Unnie.” She greeted her big sister and yawning at the same time. “Why do you always wake up so early even in the Sunday? You should sleep more.”

Fei, the eldest sister could only smile, “I’m not lazy pig like you three.” She sister with her eyes still on the television. “Breakfast on the table.”

“Unnie, what’s your plan for today? Meeting with ChangMin oppa?” Min asked her sister while munching her toast. ChangMin is Fei boyfriend for 4 years. He’s the perfect boyfriend every girl wish for; handsome, kind, caring, rich, and most importantly, very faithful to his girlfriend.

“No. He’s out of the country for 4 days. He’ll back home on Tuesday.” Fei replied his younger sister.

“I have nothing to do as well.” Min said before something came to her mind. “Unnie, let’s go shopping! It’s been long time since four of us go out and have fun together!” Min suddenly got excited as she jumped out of her seat. “I’m going to Jia Unnie and Suzy up!”

Without waiting for Fei any reply, the active Min had already disappeared behind the youngest room.

“Suzy!!!”

 

“It’s been so long since the four of us hang out like this, like the old times...” the youngest Suzy said happily as she slurped his mango smoothie.

“Jia Unnie, I thought we agreed no phone for the day. It’s our sisters’ day out.” Min took her sister phone away and kept it inside her own bag.

“Alright, alright, you win.” Jia surrendered. “So, what should we do now?” she looked at her three sisters.

“Unnie, I want to do hair change. Can you give me suggestion?” Suzy asked her second eldest sister. In the family, Jia is known as the only one that changes her hair regularly; she rocks any colours and any styles.

“You want to change your hair?” Fei looked at her youngest sister surprisingly. “I think you’re most suitable for your hair right now. It suits your young and innocent image.”

“That is why I want to change. I’m coming out of age next week. I want to change. I want to come out of this young girl image.” Her three big sisters seemed surprised at the youngest confession.

It’s Jia who smiled widely at the youngest, “Alright. I’ll agree to help you change with one condition.” Suzy beamed happily as she agreed right away with no doubt. “No complaints of whatever changes I made on you, whether you like it or not.”

“Unnie, you’re the best!”

 

“So, what do you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter