Chapter 19

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY POV

It has been two days since I was hospitalized; and for these two days, it’s only Fei Unnie and Changmin Oppa who have been coming to visit me. I know I don’t deserve to expect much but I miss my other sisters. I miss Min Unnie laugh. I miss Jia Unnie smile.

Jia Unnie is still missing with no news about her whereabouts. Changmin Oppa just assured us that she’s fine with Seulong Oppa. But still, she hasn’t contacted one of us ever since; while Min Unnie must have been hated me for damaging the rope of our sisterhood. I know I am such a disappointment to my sisters and I am willing to do anything to have my sisters’ forgiveness. I am willing to do anything just for my sister to not hurt anymore because of me.

“Suzy, let’s go home.” Fei Unnie said to me as they were done with the hospital bills. That’s right. I was discharged out of the hospital and allowed to go back home.

“Unnie...” I called my eldest sister softly. She stopped packing my clothes as she looked at me. “I’m sorry. I’m really am sorry.” I tried to hold back my tears.

“Suzy-ah, stop apologizing.” Fei Unnie stopped what she’s doing as she embraced me. “Whatever happened is already happened. You can’t turn back the time. What you can do now is to face it with courage. Since you have decided to keep the baby, then you must think and do what’s the best for your baby.” I was really shocked at Unnie words at me. I know how disappointed she must be at me, but in this moment, she still comforted me and giving me courage.

“Unnie, I...”

“Don’t say anymore, I understand.” Fei Unnie cut my words. “You are now a pregnant lady, you must think of your baby in your stomach on top of everything. About your other Unnies, give them time. All of us needed that. After all, everything happened just too fast for everyone to take.”

Hearing my sister words really made me in tears as I can’t hold back anymore. Fei Unnie still cares for me. My Fei Unnie still loves me although I have made such embarrassment to the family.

“Stupid maknae.” Fei Unnie just scolded me while she’s pulling me into her tight embrace. “No matter what, you’re still my maknae. Who will care for you if not your sisters?”

And that last sentence just sent me to a big fit of tears.

 

JIA POV

“Hey, want to take a walk around?” I heard the voice of Seulong asking me. It’s been two days since I coped inside this bedroom and just looked out from the balcony. I guess, fresh air might not be a bad idea. I sighed as I followed him out of the villa.

“Where are we going?” I asked him as I followed his lead walked towards the hill.

“Someplace beautiful.” He answered shortly as the rest of the walk was accompanied by silence. Honestly, I was enjoying the walk in silence. It really clears my mind for a while as I enjoy the fresh air and green scenery around me.

It wasn’t a very long that we climbed the hill and we’re now standing in the high point of the hill with more amazing view in front of us. “It’s really beautiful.” I stated as my eyes never left the view in front of me.

“This is my most favourite place to come when I am down. In this high place, I usually poured out what’s bothering me. Although it might not able to solve my problem, at least I’ll feel lighter once I poured it out.” I heard Seulong said to me.

I didn’t answer him back as I kept in my silence and eyes never left the view in front of me. Probably knowing that I need my privacy, Seulong decided to walk downhill on his own, leaving me alone. For what he did for me just before, I really appreciate it.

I don’t know how long I’ve been sitting and thinking but then I slowly gathered up my courage as I stood up and shouted out, “OK TAECYEON, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME? WHY? WHY IT HAS TO BE MY SISTER? WHY? WHAT DID I EVER DO WRONG TO RECEIVE THIS KIND OF HURT? WHY?” I shouted out whole heartedly. “SUZY-AH! YOU’RE THE PRECIOUS MAKNAE I LOVE SO MUCH! BUT HOW CAN YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? HOW CAN BOTH OF YOU DO THIS TO ME?”

I broke down in my knees as I cried myself out. I bawled my eyes out in tears. Will anyone understand what I’ve been feeling? Will anyone u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter