Chapter 26

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIA POV

“Yah, what happened between you and Junho? Why are two keep avoiding each other?” I heard my friend Chansung asked me in annoyance. It has been few weeks since I last Junho. Both of us were too busy to avoid each other since that kiss incident.

“Nothing happened.” I lied to him. “And we’re not avoiding each other.”

Chansung snorted at my answer, “You think I’m a 5 years old kid?” He looked at me disappointingly. “Did you two fight?”

I sighed as I looked at him, “No, we didn’t. It’s just...” I was speechless as I didn’t know how to tell him about what happened between me and Junho.

“Did he confess to you?” Chansung sudden question shocked me as I looked at him. He seemed to understand my reaction as he smiled, “Oh come on, you’re probably the only one who is clueless about his obvious feeling for you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you really me need to say it out?” Chansung looked at me with ‘are you serious’ look. He took a deep breath before he said it out, “Think yourself, Jia. Think back of all the things he has done for you. When you’re angry, who is the one that always received your anger? When you’re feeling down, who is the one who did everything to make you smile? When you’re happy, who is the one that share it with you the most? When you’re hungry or not, who is the one that never fail to buy you meals? Most importantly, when you’re in tears, who is the one who stay your side and comfort you?”

Hearing Chansung words really made me felt like I’m a jerk for not realizing it sooner. All the memories and everything Junho has done for me. All in my life, I have already used to his doing to me like it was supposed to that I didn’t even think more of it. I have always been accepting it as how best friends treat each other.

“When you’re angry, Junho is the only one who let himself get poured by your anger willingly. When you’re in bad mood, Junho is the one who willingly to do anything to make you smile again, even it means sacrificing his own pride. When you’re stranded in Busan, Junho is the one with no hesitation to drive in the middle of the night to fetch you willingly. When you’re sick, Junho is the one who couldn’t stop worrying over you. When you’re in tears, Junho is the one who is always by your side and lending you a shoulder to cry on.”

I was really speechless at Chansung words at me. I was just so stupid to just realize all those things Junho has done for me. What kind of friend am I?

“Jia-ah...” Chansung grabbed both of my shoulders as he looked at me seriously. “I’m not defending Junho, but I think it’s time for you to really think about this. Everyone with eyes can see obviously everything Junho has done for you is already beyond what best friend do for each other. He’s so obviously in love with you for years.”

“I... I...” I was really speechless at that moment. Junho has been in love with me for all these years, even before I dated Taecyeon? Stupid Junho! Then how could he still smile seeing me and Taecyeon together all these years?

“You are both my close friends. I’m not taking any sides.” Chansung continued. “Jia-ah, as your friend, I just want to tell you sincerely. That idiot Junho truly loves you very much, girl. Don’t ever lose a guy like that.”

I looked at him in his sincere eyes and I smiled at him.

Thank you Chansung-ah... Thank you for helping me untied this knot in my heart...

 

JUNHO POV

“Junho-ah, what’s wrong between you and Jia? Do you two get into fight?” I sighed as I heard Min Jun hyung asked me. I didn’t blame him f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter