Chapter 21

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY POV

My right hand moved to take the pen in front of me. I was hesitated. Is this right? Is it the right thing to do by marrying Taec Oppa? I didn’t what change his mind when he suddenly told me that he would take full responsibility for me and the baby. Part of me was happy to hear his words that he would be willing to marry me. Which girl wouldn’t be happy to know that she’ll be married to the man she loves?

But another part of me was hesitated as well. What made him change though? I clearly remembered he declared that he wouldn’t marry because the one he always wanted to marry is Jia Unnie. Then, what made him change his mind so sudden? My heart hesitated as the doubt kept coming to my mind. Should I sign the paper? Do I choose the right choice?

“Suzy...”

I heard Fei Unnie who nudged me out of my thoughts as I noticed her sign for me about to paper in front of me. I turned to look at Taec Oppa who looked at me as well. He seemed to finished signing his part and waiting for me.

I sighed and finally said to him, “Oppa, can we talk for a while?” I asked him. Taec Oppa looked at me confusedly but he nodded his head anyway. Both of us excused ourselves as we walked to the corner of the room to talk in private.

“Suzy, what’s wrong?” He asked me.

“Oppa, what changed your mind?” I asked him directly.

I saw him sighed heavily as he answered me, “Yes, I admit that this decision is not mine. Truthfully, it’s Jia who asked me to marry you.” Taec Oppa answered honestly. I was surprised. Jia Unnie forced him to marry me? Is she crazy?

Just as I was about to protest, Taec Oppa cut me, “Suzy, I’m sorry if I’m being honest with you. I know it hurts you, but I don’t want to lie to you.”

“Oppa, I told you, I don’t need you to take responsible for me. You love Unnie, I understand that. I have long accepted that fact. You don’t have to marry me.” Even it hurts me to hell, but I was also thankful for him for being honest with me.

“I may not love you but I care for you like my own sister. I don’t want you to get hurt by society for our mistakes. I have a part in this mistake too. I will take responsible for it.” He said honestly. “I don’t force you either. You decide your own. I’ll be waiting for you there.” He said as he walked away to the table where we stood just before.

Oh God! What should I do? What should I choose? Should I selfishly follow my heart to marry him although I clearly he could never love me as a woman? Taking a deep breath, I walked towards him, grabbed the pen and signed my signature on the paper.

Yes, I choose to marry him. I choose this path of my life. Even he will always see me as a younger sister, but as long as he’s by side, that’s enough for me.

 

TAECYEON POV

CHEERS!

I just raised my glass, following the others as they cheered for Suzy and I. Honestly, I have no strength or interest to do this. Celebration? Seriously? I couldn’t even smile knowing that I have lost the love of my life forever. The only assurance that I followed them was that I still can see Jia. Through the night, my eyes could never the girl I love.

If it’s not because of the incident, I will the one sit by her side, happily kissed her and caressed her all I want. Just the thought of our memories was enough to slice my heart into pieces. I saw with my eyes how happy she laughed with the boys joke and how Junho was the one kept staying by her side. I wish I was Junho at that moment.

“Hey Taec! Live up! This is your night, man!” NIchkhun approached me with his smile. I turned to him and sent my fake smile as reply.

“Hey, let’s go dancing!” I heard Wooyoung announced as he dragged Min with him to the dancing floor.

“Jia, let’s join them.” I was about to moved my body to prevent Junho for taking Jia hand away but then I stopped as I remembered that I don’t have that right anymore. Nichkhun seemed to notice my natural reaction as he draped his arm around my should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter