Chapter 32

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIA POV

Time surely past so fast in the blink of eyes that I didn’t realize that I have already dated Junho for almost 3 months. We still bicker at each other as usual, but it’s just our spices to add in our relationship. Honestly, I never thought that I can really believe in relationship again after my break up with Taecyeon. But I am also feel really thankful for having Junho by my side. I was so stupid to never realize his presence beside me for all those years. I was just engrossed and focused on myself.

Nothing can describe how happy I feel right at this moment. For the past two months, everything just seemed to get better. Fei Unnie slowly recovered from her broken heart. She has started to smile again. The first month after Changmin Oppa left us, Fei Unnie just wasn’t herself which really worried us to death. She’s mostly preferred to be alone and cried all day and night at the thought of her lost. Now, seeing how Fei Unnie has already started to busy herself in her career again, we can sigh a bit relief for her. 

Well, for my dongsaeng Min, she’s still in good relationship with my friend Jang Wooyoung. I remembered how troubled she was when she decided to tell Wooyoung that she’s not ready to meet his parents yet. As I expected, Wooyoung clearly understood her as he didn’t force her to do anything she’s not comfortable yet. Since then, their relationship seemed to be getting stronger as I can see how Min seemed to really put her heart in the relationship. As her sister, I just want to see my dongsaeng happy.

What about my other dongsaeng then? I sighed as I remembered back at my youngest Suzy which is 9 months pregnant now. The doctor has informed that she could be giving birth in a week. All of us are really worried for her but she’s just always assures us that she’s okay. Even when Min and I suggested her to stay at with us for the time being until the baby was born, she still refused as she didn’t want to leave her husband.

Honestly, I didn’t know how Suzy and Taecyeon relationship is right now. Suzy will always smiles and skip topic to tell us. We respect their privacy as we didn’t ask for more. We believe when she’s ready, she will tell us by herself. Seeing how Taecyeon really take care of our maknae like he should be, we can sigh a bit relief, at least knowing that she’s really being taken care of.

Then, how about myself? Well, although I am dating Junho as my boyfriend now, but it didn’t change our friendship. We still bicker at each other. But in the end, we will still make up for it with kisses and hugs. Since Junho has already quitted Blue Fizz to focus on his study and learn about his family business, he’s getting a bit busy by each other. But it didn’t mean he has less time for me. He still always send me and fetch me from campus and work. Sometimes, he will spend the nights in our home or the other way around.

“You’d better be thinking of me or else...” Out of sudden, I felt a kiss on my left cheek. I didn’t need to turn to look at the person to know the culprit.

I smiled teasingly, “Or else what...?”

“Yah! You’re really thinking of another man?” I just laughed hearing his clearly jealousy voice. “Who is he? I’ll kill him right away!”

“Aigoo.... My jealous boyfriend...” I smiled widely as I turned to look at him, “Who else could I be thinking other than my super jealous boyfriend?”

Hearing my confession, Junho jealousy just melted away immediately as a wide appeared on his face. “That’s better.” He grinned happily as he planted a kiss on my lip. Just when our kiss started to get heat up, a sudden ringing phone was heard. But Junho didn’t seem to have intention to stop our kiss.

“Yah! Where’s my phone?” I pulled away from him as I started to reach for my phone while Junho still throwing his kiss at my face. “Lee Junho, stop it!” I scolded him as I feel his lip has already travelled to my neck. “Fei Unnie?” I answered the call from my sister.

“Jia-ah, come to the hospital, quick. Suzy is in labour right now.”

That’s all I need to hear before I completely pulled Junho away from me and dragged him out of the house towards the hospital.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter