Chapter 15

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIA POV

“Babe, where are you? Want to accompany me for supper?” I heard my boyfriend asked me from through the phone line.

I sighed as my eyes darted towards the white wall in front of me. I was currently standing in front of Suzy patient room. “I’m sorry Taec. I can’t tonight. Suzy is in hospital right now. I need to take care of her right now.” I answered him.

“Hospital? What happened? Is she okay? Do you need me to accompany you there?” Taecyeon sounded worried.

“That’s okay. Min is here with me at that moment.” I answered him.

“I’ll be right there in 10 minutes. I’ll bring some food for you. I know you must haven’t eaten anything yet.” Hearing his words, I just smiled softly as I didn’t object his decision to come to me. I needed his presence beside me at this moment too.

“Alright. Buy me something soupy ok?” I told him.

“Will do, babe.” As I hung up the phone call, the same time Min walked out of the room. We exchanged understanding look and sighed at the same time.

“Is FeiUnnie back yet?” Min asked me. I sighed again as I shook my head. Min followed me to sigh as well. It’s been an hour since FeiUnnie darted out of Suzy room. Changminoppa has been running after his wife and both of them haven’t come back since then yet.

“How is she?” I asked Min who shook her head. For the millionth time this day, I sighed again. Everything happened just too fast right before my eyes. Just hours ago, I was having dinner and nice conversation with Suzy when she suddenly ran out of me, and the next thing I heard about her was when Junho called me that he’s taken my maknae to the hospital. Then the big shocking news came.

Suzy is pregnant!

How could that ever be? Never crossed my mind what could have happened to her as my mind was occupied with the fact that she’s carrying a baby. Just as my mind was started to think about the bad possibilities that could have happened to maknae, FeiUnnie shocked me more. She slapped maknae in the face angrily. Never in my life I have seenFeiUnnie laid her hand on maknae as everyone knows that Suzy is her precious dongsaeng ever.

But after listening to maknae plea really hurt my heart. Who is the guy that Suzy kept protecting until she doesn’t care about her own self? Who is the guy that lock Suzy heart to that extend? Just as I was still in my own thought, sound of familiar voice snapped me out as my eyes darted towards the sight of my boyfriend who impatiently ran towards me.

“Babe, what’s wrong? Is Suzy okay?” With the appearance of my boyfriend made my defence wall crumbled as I launched myself onto him.

“What should I do, Taec? Suzy is pregnant.”

 

TAECYEON POV

“WHAT!?” I shouted out in shock. Did Jia just said that Suzy is pregnant?

Hearing that, my heart started to beat faster as my mind replayed back at what happened that night two months ago. Could Suzy be pregnant with my baby? No, no, that couldn’t be, right? No, it can’t be mine. No, it just couldn’t be.

“Taec? Are you okay? Taec?”

The voice of my girlfriend snapped me out of my shocking thought. “Huh? What? I mean, how can that be? Who… Who is the father?” I asked out nervously. My heart beats way faster than it ever be. I was visibly scared for the answer.

Jia looked sad as she answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter