Double Dipping

Two Boys, One Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal propped up one arm and set her head against it with a shake of her head, " No, if I want to get his attention, I would bite my lip." Wendy chuckled and tilted her head to one side. " Why? What does lip biting have to do with gaining a guy's attention?" Seulgi clucked her tongue and smirked in a kittenish manner. " I read somewhere that if you constantly your lips or bite them, the guy can't help but stray his eyes to them all the damn time."

" And if you do it just enough, he might make a move subconsciously and kiss them!" Krystal finished and Wendy's cheeks reddened at once. " Imagine if Suho did that!" Wendy squealed and hid her face into a pillow. The girls sat in Seulgi's bedroom, chatting and munching on some lovely goodies Seulgi's mother had left them with. The current discussion was the steps to be taken to help Wendy confess to Suho, and possibly date him as well.

The girl was a blushing mess throughout the topic as Krystal and Seulgi were having too much fun teasing their friend. " Oh and what if he were to put his arm around you?!" Seulgi clapped her hands excitedly whereas Wendy groaned but smiled secretly into the pillow. Krystal laughed at Wendy's reaction and twirled a strand of her black hair around one finger, " I can ask Jongin to introduce him to you, personally and-"

" Intimately!" Seulgi cut in and Wendy's mouth dropped open with Krystal giggling like a child. She was blessed to have found the two girls and could not thank them or God enough to be in such a happy state. With the two charming girls came the two Kim boys, what a combination. Krystal still couldn't believe that she was sharing a house with a delightful family while sharing secrets with two faithful friends. 

Wendy snapped her fingers in front of Krystal's face and pointed at her cell phone, " It's ringing. Aren't you going to answer?" The girl nodded and took the call but it had stopped ringing the moment she spoke into it. Next came a text from L who let her know that he was waiting outside Seulgi's house. Krystal sighed and gathered her things up, " Sorry guys, but Myungsoo's waiting outside for me."

" Aww man, can't you just stay a little while longer?" Seulgi whined. Krystal shook her head dejectedly, " I would have stayed if the Kims didn't have anything planned for tomorrow. We are flying to Japan so Mr. Kim can hold this huge, fancy presentation and Mrs. Kim insisted that everyone go cheer him on. Besides, I haven't packed yet."

Wendy pursed her lips as she walked alongside Krystal and Seulgi to the front door. As Krystal put on her shoes Seulgi whispered to Wendy in a hushed tone, " Look at the way he's waiting for her."

" L? Waiting for a girl? Impossible!" Wendy replied but her eyes rounded as she witnessed L tapping his fingers impatiently on the steering wheel and watching Krystal closely. He wanted to make it seem as if he were just annoyed at the fact that he had to pick her up but secretly he was overjoyed at spending some time alone with the girl. Krystal turned to the two girls and smiled warmly. " Thank you for having me over," she hugged them and L honked the car to tell her to hurry up.

Seulgi smirked at Wendy before pulling Krystal by the arm. " Wait, Soojung-ah, can you call L over for a moment?"

" Why?"

" Just do it."

Wendy glanced at Seulgi with slit eyes while Krystal innocently went to fetch an annoyed L. " Su-bear, what are you up to?" 

" I just want to test something."

" And what's that?"

" To see whether he treasures our precious Soojung or not," Seulgi's answer made Wendy confused but she could not ask any more questions as Krystal dragged L over. He let out a deep sigh and glared at the two girls. " What is it that you had Soojung drag me away from the warmth of my car into the freezing cold outside?" 

Seulgi rolled her eyes and looked over at Wendy with an uneasy glance. " I'm just going to come out and say it, all right? What kinds of skinship give different signals to the girl?"

L cocked his head, " I don't understand the question." She sighed. " I meant, if a guy hugs a girl or kisses her, what does that mean?" L seemed to understand what she was getting at so he dug his hands into his coat pockets and shrugged. " There are different types of skin ship, you know. As in, like different types of hugs and kisses-"

" Great. Care to demonstrate for us?" Seulgi cut him off and the boy narrowed his eyes. " I would if I had a girlfriend." All three of the girls gasped in shock and L was taken back. " What?! What happened to Suzy?!" The three of them screamed in unison. L stuck out his tongue sheepishly and shrugged again. " It didn't work out," he said and looked directly at Krystal to see her reaction. He did not bother to look at the other two at all and Seulgi nudged Wendy in the ribs. 

" So you wanna show us what kind of skin ship can show a girl exactly that the boy is interested in her?" Seulgi pushed on. 

L pondered upon it for a few seconds before he looked over at Krystal and pulled her close to him so he could put his arm around her. Then he leaned his head against hers and pressed a kiss softly to her hair. Krystal was frozen in spot but Seulgi's and Wendy's eyes widened to the size of saucers and they were just as speechless as Krystal herself. L, clearly embarrassed but satisfied, pulled Krystal by the arm towards his car. " That was all, right? See you later." Krystal didn't wave nor utter a word until L had pulled out of Seulgi's driveway and the two were on the road again.  

His heart thud loudly in his chest and he was sure that Krystal could hear it. He gulped silently when he glanced at her from the corner of his eye and she was watching him. " Why are you staring at me?" he asked. She was in a daze from his actions and did not answer so when they stopped at a red light, he peered closer to her face. " Should I do that again so you'll keep zoning off like this often?" She looks so cute, oh god, he thought with a smile.

Krystal blinked a couple of times before the heat caught up to her face and she leaned away from the handsome boy and gazed outside- anything to distract her from his close proximity and beautiful features. Why is my heart beating so quickly? It was just a demonstration... He must have done it many times to Suzy.

She couldn't help but let the bitterness in her voice leek out when she eyed him carefully and asked, " So you did that to Suzy often?" L stumbled upon the question but he nonchalantly nodded for an answer. She puffed out her cheeks while looking out the window and L glanced at her and sheepishly grinned to himself. " I honestly haven't done that more than once in my entire life," he confessed and bit his lip.

The girl was taken back and she turned to him. " Wait, so that was the first time you ever kissed a girl's hair? Then what was that about showing the girl you like? I'm not making sense, are I?" She bit her tongue a little and took a deep breath. " What I mean to say-"

" I know what you're trying to ask. And yes, you're the first girl whose hair I've kissed. And no, I only did that because I saw someone do that to their crush and it worked. So I had to try it out for myself..." His words sunk into her brain slowly and an awkward silence enveloped them until L nudged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter