Chapter 2

It Hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuwreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Tiffany screamed, smacking her best friend over and over again. There was a bug in her room and she wasn't going anywhere near it. 

Problem: Bug.

Solution: Kwon Yuri

“Yah, stop hitting me! Aish, Princess!” Yuri yelled back and tried to calm the older girl down. Tiffany climbed onto Yuri and wrapped her legs around the tanned girl's waist as she bounced up and down, her tears falling along with it. 

“Oh my God.”

The two turned to the door and Hyoyeon was standing there with her jaw dropped, the sandwich dropped from and onto the floor. The blonde didn't know how to react, as she stood there, rooted to the ground. 

It was Tuesday, one of the days where Yuri and Hyoyeon would stay over with Tiffany because she was staying alone and it wasn't safe for her. They would stay over every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday to make sure everything was okay.

Yuri face palmed and continued to find the bug as Tiffany struggled on her back, “Hyoyeon. Don't just stand there and watch. Come here and get Fany, you idiot!” Hyoyeon's eyes widened and she ran into the room, letting Tiffany get off Yuri. 

Every single time there was trouble in Tiffany's room, Yuri and Hyoyeon would be the first to solve it. The reason why the two of them were so protective over Tiffany was because of what happened 3 years ago. 

 

Flashback. 

2 years ago. 

“Yul, why does she wanna meet me so urgently?” Tiffany whined as her best friends pulled her into the car forcefully; they wouldn't be doing this if it weren’t for Taeyeon's urgent tone. Hyoyeon shrugged and focused on the road with Yuri sitting beside her, “I don't know. She called us earlier and she wanted to see you immediately.”

Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms childishly, busy sulking at the two girls sitting in front. It was the drill. Every time she pouted, she wanted attention from her two best friends and her girlfriend. 

“Okay.” Yuri rolled her eyes and turned to the backseat, looking at the sulky princess sitting behind, “What do you want, Fany?” Tiffany made her puppy eyes and leaned forward, making the cutest pout she could ever make to melt Yuri's as well as Hyoyeon's heart, “I want ice cream.”

“Stop, stop. We'll get the ice cream after Kim Taeyeon talks to you.” Hyoyeon smacked Tiffany's face and ignored the older girl's whines. She sped up, not wanting Taeyeon to get impatient. 

 

Taeyeon sighed, she knew Tiffany would definitely bring Yuri and Hyoyeon with her when she had already said that their talk would be private. “Yuri, Hyoyeon. Sit at another table. I have to tell this to Tiffany, alone. " Taeyeon emphasized and rolled her eyes at the two girls as Hyoyeon's eyes widened. “Why, you litt--” Yuri clamped her hand over Hyoyeon's mouth and pulled the older girl with her, making the blonde girl sit at the opposite seat. 

“Hyo, control yourself. I know you don't like Taeyeon being Tiffany's girlfriend but it concerns Miyoung's love life and her happiness. Keep your cool. Understand?” Yuri cupped Hyoyeon's face and looked at the fuming girl sternly.

Hyoyeon took a deep breath and nodded weakly, pulling Yuri to sit beside her. The blonde had anger management classes since she was a young girl and they all knew about this. 

There were many problems that had arose during their relationship at home and Hyoyeon knew how ruthless Taeyeon could be at times. Her older sister was changing into someone she never thought would be possible. 

“Calm down. At the end of the day, Taeyeon is still your sister. You know that.” Yuri reminded and rubbed Hyoyeon's shoulder gently.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were not talking. The younger girl was waiting for Taeyeon to say something but unexpectedly, nothing was coming from her girlfriend's mouth. Tiffany was getting afraid and she didn't know why, but she had a bad feeling of what's about to happen. 

“Tiffany.”

“What, baby? Why do you sound like that?” Tiffany looked at her girlfriend innocently as she continued to enjoy her favourite dessert - patbingsoo. 

“Fany, look at me.” Taeyeon muttered as she clenched her fist tightly. 

“What, TaeTae?” Tiffany whined and put down her spoon.

“Let's end this.”

“Haha. Good joke, Honey.” Tiffany giggled and continued eating her dessert; it wasn't the first time Taeyeon had played such an insane prank on her. “It's not a joke, Miyoung. I'm really done here. I'm tired of playing this game.” Taeyeon got up from her seat and walked away when she felt strong grip on her wrist. 

“What did I do wrong?” Tiffany stood up, holding onto Taeyeon's wrist as her body shook. “Nothing. I'm just done.” Taeyeon snatched her wrist away and walked out of the restaurant as Tiffany collapsed onto the floor, crying her heart out. 

That day was the day Tiffany lost her feelings and her heart; she never looked at anyone in that way again. That day was the day where Hyoyeon officially lost it, cutting her ties with Taeyeon. Yuri never contacted Taeyeon ever again and that was the end of their connections. 

Flashback End. 

 

“Hyoyeon-ah, I got it. Now move.”

Yuri pushed the blonde away from the door and quickly ran out,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter