Chapter 11

It Hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. My Son

Yuri has raised his son, Yoong for almost 5 years alone because Jessica left him the moment she gave birth. He is now handling Yoong all alone and it's going well for them; with the help of friends, Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Yoong is five years old and he's closer to Yoona (Yuri's best friend) than anyone else since she's a mother figure in his eyes.

Now that Jessica is back, will Yuri ever be able to make a choice between his son's mother and his best friend? 

 

2. Relieving a Marriage

Yuri and Yoona are on the verge of divorcing due to an accident which had scarred them for years; they're well on their way to it when Yuri gets into a car accident along with his grandmother in the same car. Yoona has the chance to either relieve a marriage and make Yuri fall in love with her again, or she can choose to go on with the divorce.

Will she get over the accident and learn to put the terribly past behind her, or will she leave Yuri once he's recovered? 

 

3. My Stupid Investigator

Jessica Jung is a married woman with a drifting husband; although she's doing fine in both the relationship as well as work, Tiffany suggests having an investigator because of Donghae's suspicious behaviours. When Jessica finally meets Kwon Yuri, she cannot help but be intrigued by the young investigator. Yuri's very much amused by the older woman but the fact that she's married keeps her at bay...

Will Yuri be able to prove to Jessica that her husband is not the correct one for her, or will Jessica choose to stay silent about her blooming feelings? 

 

4. One Crazy Fangirl

Jessica Jung is one of the most popular idols in South Korea and although she has a huge fanbase, she also has a huge anti-fanbase here. She's cocky, mean, arrogant and all you can think of but when she meets a certain fangirl of hers; Jessica's life is effortlessly turned upside down. As to the fangirl... there was clearly no stopping her.

Will Jessica ever look past the crazy exterior and learn to care for her crazed fangirl or will she stay away from her fangirl forever? 

<p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>

 

 

“Yulllll… give me back my bra….”

“NO!!”

Tiffany widened her eyes and swallowed nervously, trying to smile at Taeyeon who had frozen in place like herself. She could remember a similar memory where Taeyeon had also took her bra because she didn’t want to have y time. It was so, so similar and it was bringing back all sorts of memories that shouldn’t be brought up ever again – not anywhere in the near future at least.

“W-Well, you know how Y-Yuri is…”

“Y-Yeah…”

Taeyeon could feel her cheeks turn a bit pink at the thought of what was going on in Yuri's apartment, knowing how mischievious Yuri could be in the bedroom. Yuri was more of a chick magnet after all, and Taeyeon could only pray that she was serious about Jessica - because anyone who looked into Jessica's eyes, would know how much she loved Yuri. 

“Shall we go in?”

 

“Yul! Jess--- ACK!”

Tiffany didn’t even get to finish her sentence before she fell to the ground, with someone on top of her at that. She groaned, her hand snaking to the back to rub her sore waist when she saw a head of blonde hair atop her chest. Tiffany blushed furiously when she realised it was Jessica, and the blonde was only in a loose, over-sized shirt with practically nothing underneath.

“T-Tiffany?” Jessica whispered, looking up with cheeks as red as a freshly-plucked apple. She was chasing after Yuri but the stupid woman hid somewhere and led Jessica running all around the living room. 

“J-Jessie, can you get off me?”

Jessica was wondering why in the world Tiffany’s face was so red and her voice so shaky; it was unlike Tiffany to reveal all sorts of vulnerability in front of Taeyeon. She was about to get off when she finally realised the reason behind Tiffany’s heavy blush – her hands had landed on Tiffany’s chest, more specifically: her ies, when Jessica was trying to prevent any injuries whatsoever.

“Oh God, I’m so sor—”

“YAHHHHH!!!”

All three women turned to the source of the loud scream and found Yuri standing there with an accusing look on her face. Yuri felt as if her head was about to explode at the sight of Jessica lying on top of Tiffany; to make things worse, Jessica’s palms were on Tiffany’s melons and Tiffany’s hands were on the blonde’s perfect . As for Taeyeon, well... she was an awkward turtle. 

“Hwang Miyoung, get your hands off Sica’s !”

Tiffany flung her hands up in surrender, her wide eyes beckoning Jessica to get off before Yuri came and murdered her. Yuri was so possessive over Jessica as it is; if it wasn’t Tiffany who was lying underneath her, Yuri would probably have beaten up the person by now. In a way, Tiffany was thankful it was her touching Jessica.

“Sica… don’t touch Fany…” Yuri whined, grabbing Jessica by the shoulders as she embraced the shorter woman. She could feel jealousy rushing through her veins with how much skinship there was a while ago, completely overlooking the part that Jessica fell because of her. Yuri stuck her tongue out at Tiffany who was still on the floor, holding Jessica close to her, “pft.”

Jessica’s eyes were bulging at how childish Yuri was at the moment; Yuri’s arms were so tightly wrapped around her waist that Jessica couldn’t even break free now. She huffed and smacked Yuri’s chest, glaring at the tanned woman for being so darn oblivious – Yuri seemed to be the kind to ignore everything when she was jealous. Jessica was not disliking it, but poor Tiffany was on the floor because of her.

“Let go of me!” Jessica complained and shoved Yuri a little, rushing towards Tiffany who seemed to be petrified on the floor, “gosh, I’m so sorry, Fany… I didn’t know you would be there.”

Tiffany smiled and rubbed her bottom painfully, giving Jessica a hug to reassure the worrisome blonde. She knew it wasn't the blonde's fault after all; it was so clear from the conversation that she and Taeyeon overheard before they entered the apartment. Yuri was a prankster anyway, it was a matter of time before Jessica experienced it. 

“Kwon Yul!” Tiffany huffed and placed her hands on her hips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter