Chapter 3

It Hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tall card-dealer was on her way to the pantry when she caught sight of one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen in her 23 years of living. She straightened her shirt and approached her. “Hey there, I don't think I've ever met you before. Are you new around here?” Sooyoung smiled charmingly, looking closely at the blonde in front of her. 

Jessica smiled and offered her hand to the taller girl, “Yeah, that's right. I'm Jessica Jung.” Sooyoung accepted Jessica’s hand and shook it warmly, “Choi Sooyoung.”

Choi Sooyoung?

She had heard that name before…

“Oh. You're Sunny's girlfriend, right?” Jessica chirped and waited for Sooyoung to reply but the reply never came as Sooyoung rolled her eyes. 

Jessica looked at her weirdly before Sooyoung walked in the other direction. Sunny had told her that their relationship was pretty stable and they had been dating for almost 2 years. Sunny was proud of their relationship, but it seemed to be the exact opposite for Sooyoung. 

Yuri looked around for the blonde and smiled when she found her, “Miss Jung, follow me please.” Yuri called and beckoned Jessica to follow her. 

The two walked to Yuri's office and Jessica looked around with a surprised gaze. She had never seen such a cool office before. Yuri had a couple of speakers and a personal bar in her office. 

Yuri smiled and patted Jessica's head gently, “Have a seat, Jessica. Make yourself at home.” Jessica nodded shyly and sat down, continuing to look around her boss's office. “So tell me. Why did you choose to be a stripper out of the various options?” Yuri asked seriously. She couldn't deny the strong attraction she felt towards Jessica and now the fact that she was going to be a stripper was bothering her to great lengths. 

“I need to provide for my two sisters at home, Krystal and Nicole.”

“Wait, Nicole Jung? But she's already working here. She was just hired yesterday.” Yuri answered in surprise as she continued to mix a cocktail for the blonde girl. Jessica cocked an eyebrow, “My younger sister is working here? That's impossible. She's still in univ---- What?”

Jessica was bewildered.

She didn't know how to react now that Nicole was busted.

Nicole had supposedly been going to school with Krystal and now that she was finally found out, Jessica wanted to know her reasons for it. 

“Don't scold her, Jessica. She's trying to lighten your burden as well. The reason why she's been hanging out with Hyoyeon is because she's learning the ropes of her job.” Yuri explained and the older girl felt her heart calm down a little, knowing that Yuri knew what Hyoyeon was doing. 

“I won't, Miss Kwon.”

“Just call me Yuri, beautiful.”

Jessica could feel herself blush for the nth time today and it was all thanks to her kind boss. It was rare to find such a nice and understanding boss these days. She stood and walked over to Yuri, mentally laughing when she saw her gulp. “Are you flirting with me, Yuri?” Jessica asked with a husky tone and played with Yuri's collar, her fingers dancing around the top of Yuri's shirt. 

It made chills go down Yuri's spine.

“U-Uh...”

Yuri's eyes rolled to the back of her head when she felt a hand rubbing her abs in a circular motion against her buttoned shirt. She jumped slightly when she felt the other hand unbuckling her belt, they were moving so fast. Yuri was game for this, she liked Jessica the moment she heard her voice on the phone. 

Deciding to turn up the level of iness, she wrapped her arms around Jessica's slim waist and let her hands trail to the small of her back. Yuri let her right hand go up to Jessica's hair and she took off the hair tie, letting Jessica's brown wavy curls cascade down her back. 

Jessica immediately stepped back and adjusted Yuri's collar, taking care of the mess that she almost caused between her boss and her, “We're moving too fast, Yuri.” “I'm s-sorry...” Yuri stuttered and she could feel her cheeks heating up rapidly. Jessica watched the tanned girl changed from a woman to a shy, bashful teenager. 

Yuri wasn't always into these things. In fact, she hated players and she was always spotted defending women from players or people with bad motives. It was just lust overtaking her at that point in time, Jessica was a very curvy lady and it wasn't hard to be captivated by her. 

“Are you blushing, Yuri? Oh my, what a big difference.” Jessica teased and cupped Yuri's cheeks tenderly, lifting her chin to have their eye levels meet. Yuri buried her face into Jessica’s neck and whined in embarrassment, “Yah, stop teasing me...”

The two were busy in their own world and without them knowing, someone outside the door was smiling to herself. She always knew Jessica was going to be the one from Yuri through their interactions. 

“Anyway, I got to go out for awhile. Make yourself at home and have fun. I'll see you tomorrow.” Yuri smiled and gave the blonde a hug before she hurriedly ran out of the room, looking at her phone. 

 

-

 

Tiffany and Bora were walking around in the mall with their arms linked, ignoring everyone's stares. Their stares were a mixture of admiration; disgust and envy. Tiffany had gotten her share of criticism when she was dating Taeyeon a few years ago - she was used to it. 

“Fany, do we need to get some new shoes for Yuri and Hyoyeon?” Bora asked, she had been getting along so well with Tiffany's best friends that they were as close as sisters. “Sure. Yuri only likes those that men wear and Hyoyeon prefers shoes that she can dance with.” Tiffany answered as she gazed into the shops. 

Almost every single shop reminded her of Taeyeon and that was the last thing she wanted. But if she truly wanted to forget Taeyeon, she had to face it and make sure she wasn't going to get affected anymore. 

Bora looked at her friend with sympathy, she knew how Taeyeon had heartlessly dumped the beautiful girl standing next to her. Whenever Taeyeon's name was mentioned in front of Yuri and Hyoyeon, the hate emitted from the two girls could be felt a mile away. 

Now that she was close to Yuri and Hyoyeon as well, she was equally loved and protected by them. Yuri doted on everyone close to her while Hyoyeon made sure they were kept happy. 

It was wonderful. 

“Tiffany, are you okay? C'mon. Don't think about it, let your mind clear and we'll keep going.” Bora pouted at her friend and pulled at her hand childishly, learning that from the kkab as well, “I promised Yul that I would make sure you come back happy tonight.”

“Yes, I'm okay. Let's go get some candy from the convenience store.”

 The eye-smiling girl pulled her friend along with her and they ran into the small store, looking at the different kinds of candy available. The assortment of gummies and jelly were only screaming Taeyeon to Tiffany. It was as if Taeyeon was in the same store as her but she ruled it out as impossible. 

After the 3 years the ex-lovers haven't met, it seemed odd if they were still able to recognize each other. After all, Tiffany had undergone a huge change after Taeyeon heartlessly dumped her. 

“I like this one.”

Bora held out a worm-like gummy with 2 different colours on both ends. It made Tiffany smile weakly; she was just reminded of her ex-girlfriend. 

‘She used to like that one too.’

Tiffany giggled and handed her friend a small bag to place her gummies in before she toured around the store herself. They used to go there to get Taeyeon's weekly dose of sweets. She was unaware that she was daydreaming and she had been walking aimlessly. 

“OW!”

Tiffany yelped and fell backwards onto her , just in time to see the other girl fall to the ground as well. She rubbed her backside, pouting to herself. “I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going.” Tiffany hurriedly stood and bowed before extending her hand to the other girl on the floor. 

“It's totally fine.”

‘T-That voice...’

The redhead froze once more, hearing that distinct voice of her ex-lover, her beloved Taeyeon. She had been running away only to bump into her at the convenience store, literally bump into her. The girl on the floor looked upwards at the redhead and she could feel her heart start to race – those familiar eyes and that pair of beautiful lips. 

“Tiffany...”

“Taeyeon…”

Tiffany was about to walk off immediately when Taeyeon held onto her wrist with a gentle grip. She was keeping silence but made sure that Tiffany couldn't walk away. “I have to go, Miss Kim.” Tiffany muttered in a professional tone, trying to get away from this awkwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter