Chapter 9

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

Hyun Joong POV

I already in my last year in elementary, when I have meet this girl classmate of mine. Her name is Jun Ji Hyun, she really beautiful, and I admit I like her. Whenever I look at her, I can get So Min out of my mind. Maybe this is the sign for me to move on from my feeling toward So Min.

As a senior in elementary department, we are required to take up the National Acheivement Test.To our assigned classroom, we are suppose to sit alphabetically. I was assigned to a classroom that assigned for the student that have a initial of J to M in their surname, so basically, So Min is also assigned to this classroom. But I notice that So Min is not yet here while the test is about to start, maybe she will be absent. After 15 mins since the test started, I notice that someone have arrive to the classroom, but I didn't bother to look who it is.

It already our break time, so I went to our canteen to buy my food then one of my schoolmate approach me, and ask me to give the teddy bear to Jun Ji Hyun, the girl that I have crush with. I agree to give it to her, since didn't bother me if some other guy will give a gift to her, because what I feel towards her is just a crush, I only like her but I don't love her. Even though I have an interest to Ji Hyun, until now, I know who I really love and I know that it is not easy to forget her.

When I go back to the classroom, I talk to Ji Hyun and I did tell her that Kim Jong Kook did ask me to give the teddy bear to her, I choose to whisper it to her than to tell it to her with a normal voice, I was just afraid that she might experience the teasing game of our schoolmate if I did tell her that things with a normal voice. After we talk, I run outside our classroom to go to the restroom before the second set of the exam started.

After that day, I thought that I would be fine, that I would have a peaceful day, but I'm totally wrong. I heard another gossips that I'm courting Ji Hyun, and I notice that So Min is avoiding me, when I look at her eyes, she suddenly look away and walk away from me. Then there's a time that I heard some of my classmate were talking at the quadrangle of the school.

Classmate 1: Hey do know that Hyun Joong is courting Ji Hyun?

Classmate 2: Ah! Yes, I even see him giving Ji Hyun a teddy bear during our National Achievement Test.

Classmate 3: I thought he courting So Min?

Classmate 1: I guess that just a gossip, they even denied theirselves so maybe it really wasn't true.

Classmate 2: I agree because if Hyun Joong really did courting So Min, he would let her see that he giving Ji Hyun a teddy bear during the valentine's day, and instead of giving the teddy bear to Ji Hyun, he suppose to give it to So Min, right?

Classmate 3: Yeah, your right.

After I heard their conversation, now I know why So Min is avoiding me, maybe she don't want Ji Hyun to misunderstood me that I courting her and Ji Hyun. What should I have to do? This is my fault for choosing to whisper to Ji Hyun about what Jong Kook asked me, I thought it would be better choice but It is not, maybe for Ji Hyun but not for me, It worsen my problem.

The issue about me and Ji Hyun is even worsen and they also include Hwangbo, one of my female friend, they also made a gossip about us dating together. They even teased me to So Min, Ji Hyun and Hwangbo during our practice for our foundation day. I notice that So Min is really frustrated to what they are doing, I can't get myself to came near to So Min and expalin myself. Maybe this is not the write time to fix this big misunderstanding between us.

End POV

 

What do you think for this update?