Chapter 8

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

So Min POV

I started to feel really strange toward Hyun Joong but I don't know what exactly it is. Every time i see him, I really want to be close to him, but half a part me is scared what would be the consequence of being too close to him.

Then there will be a National Achievement Test that we are about to take, so our school held a Dry Run which is we are going to have a review test before the actual test. Before the review test is even started, our teacher inform the student that they going to sit alphabetically base on there surname. But for those student who are late they going to sit down at the back, so they won't disturb the other student who are already have there sit alphabetically.

That day, I came late to the school, that why during the test I was seated at the back. The test have different subject, that why it would take us for have a day to finish all the test.

At 10 o'clock, we only finish two subject, we still have another 3 subject to finish and it will start at 10:30. So from 10 to 10:30, we will have a snack break. I decided that I will go to our canteen to buy a snack, after I went to the canteen I came back to our room right away. But I still at the front of our classroom's door when I notice Hyun Joong is talking to one of his girl classmate, ( actually the teacher mix all the seniors the have a surname that start to J to M to that classroom, That why So Min and Hyun Joong are in the same classroom.) when suddenly, he give a teddy bear to the girl then he run toward the door to avoid the girl who is trying to give it back the teddy bear to him.

Hyun Joong didn't notice me when he came out from the room since I try to hide myself to his view. Actually that day of the Dry Run is the day of the Valentine's Day. I was totally hurt when I see Hyun Joong giving a teddy bear to that girl, it seems he just confirm to me that the rumor about him have a feeling to me is totally a lie. I even expected that he will give something to me that they like what he did last year but I'm totally wrong. Maybe my suspicion are all true, that he was just being force by his friend to give me that flower last year's Valentines.

After what I see, it seems like my mind won't work properly that day, can't concentrate during the test, that why I was failed to that Dry Run. Good thing is that, that test is not the actual test that we are going to take.

From that day, me and Hyun Joong didn't talk to each other anymore. Even the other student still tease us about our rumor relationship, that is totally a bull of a rumor. I even heard that him and the girl that he was given the teddy bear are already in a relationship, I just ignored the rumor about them even though other asking me what I feel about that rumor. For me, that rumor is not my concern anymore, sowhy do I have to bother myself to think about it and answer the question of other. So, when they asking me about it, I just ignore them and leave them alone without answering there question.

Because of that attitude that I show them, when they asking me about Hyun Joong, people already think of me as a snobbish person, which is false. Maybe I'm not a talkative person, not because I'm a snobbish, but, because I'm a shy type of person. Maybe sometimes they notice that I'm avoiding to talk to someone, maybe that someone is a person that I know that I wouldn't be comfortable to be with, or maybe I just don't like his or her personalities and I'm avoiding to get into a trouble with that person.

I didn't tell to my friends that I have a interest toward Hyun Joong because I know they wouldn't zip their mouth about it. So like other my friend, also teasing me toward Hyun Joong. Specially to our practice for our graduation day, they snaching my shoes and try to put it, close to where Hyun Joong is, so that we will be get close to each other. And when I walk to the aisle to get the fake diploma, our classmate and friend would shout his name, but, when Hyun Joong is the one who would walk to the aisle, everyone could heared of three girl's name, one would be my name, Jun Ji Hyun and Hwangbo Hye Jeong. Only Ji Hyun that I could recognize since she is the girl that receive the teddy bear from Hyun Joong during Valentine's day. I just notice that day that I'm not the only one who is involve into a bull rumor with Hyun Joong, and it noticeable that Ji Hyun is also unhappy with her rumor with Hyun Joong that she even try to punch the face of those classmate of her that would shout her name. After our graduation, I promise that I would move on to what I have feel toward Hyun Joong, and I would find someone who is deserving to my feelings.

End POV

 

( Guys actually now that I'm already move on with that guy who I referring as Hyun Joong to the story, I just want to ask myself, what did I find to him that made me interest with him? actually even my three bestfriend, one from highschool and two in colleg, also asking me that question. Because base from their observation that guy is good for nothing. Maybe he good in one thing, which is online gaming. Actually, he is not handsome, maybe just a photogenic.)

( What could you say to that? to that guy who really a opposite from the real Kim Hyun Joong.)

( Guys I hope you'll leave a comment. XD)

( Thank U for reading my story <3 )

Csj_16