Chapter 13

First Love Not Always Be Your Destined Love

So Min POV

We are already in our second month of our school year. There wil be a national celebration that would happend to the country. To show the importance of that event, our school will held an event that represent the celebration. Each year level and also each section would prepare a performance for the event.

We are having ur practice when our advicer told us that we can take a few minutes to take a rest. I'm totally tired, to the point that I didn't bother to sit on a chair instead I sitted on the floor. I'm taking a break when I notice the bag beside me, I examine the bag and by the look of the bag, I easily recognize the owner of it.

While looking at the bag and recognizing the owner of it, I decided to do a prank to the owner. I went to get something on my own bag and came back to the other bag to put whatever thing that I get from my bag. The only thing that came to my mind is that "I'M GOING TO GET REVENGE, AND I'M EXCITED TO FIND OUT WHAT WOULD BE HIS REACTION TO SEE THE THINGS THAT I PUT IN HIS BACK".

I'm getting all excited when I notice that someone is sitting behind me. In just a moment I felt really nervous and scared, I hope it wasn't him or else I'm dead.

When I look behind me, I saw Lee Cho Hee is sitting behind me while looking at what I'm doing to the bag. I know she also aware who is the owner of the back so I try to beg her not to tell to the owner what I did. But instead of stopping me for what I'm doing, she just ask me why I did that, and after I told her my reason she even persuade me to continue to what I'm doing.

At that moment, the things that in my mind is how would be the owner of the bag would react to what i did. Will he find out that I'm the one who did it or not. And also I realize how silly person is Cho Hee.

End POV

(Guys sorry for the short update. Who do you think is the OWNER of the bag? What do you think that I put to his bag?)

(Actually one of my friend in this site already know the answer, so I hope she wasn't going to reveal the correct answer. I want the other readers to guess on it XD.)

(Hope you like the update even it is way to short.)